How much sick time do you have?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Am i the only person alive that bids out their sick and optional days for 2 extra weeks of vacation? Either im a genius or people cant think outside that ROBOT BOX lol. The way i look at is, once you have a good amount of miles on your body your body will appreciate the 2 extra weeks of vacation aka 9 days off in a row( including weekend). I want the day off ill take it unpaid every single time lol

That is not an option in my center.

DOK

Am i the only person alive that bids out their sick and optional days for 2 extra weeks of vacation? Either im a genius or people cant think outside that ROBOT BOX lol. The way i look at is, once you have a good amount of miles on your body your body will appreciate the 2 extra weeks of vacation aka 9 days off in a row( including weekend). I want the day off ill take it unpaid every single time lol

I roll mine over to accumulate a bunch of days, kind of like an insurance policy if I have to take off an extended period of time and still get paid.

Cementups

Box Monkey

We can do that here as well but I would rather use my 5/5 for random days off or long weekends here and there. My sick days I keep around for when my kids are sick.so I can stay home with them.