How nice is your radio box? Post pics

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Use Rhapsody, its 9.99 a month unlimited downloads to your phone. I usually hook up to my home wifi and download the songs instead of burning up a lot of data to do it. If your on the road you can put Rhapsody in off line mode and listen to what you have downloaded to your SD card on your phone. Been using Rhapsody for years. Good deal for a month if your just interested in just music.

Cementups

Box Monkey
41f7prTuMAL.jpg

Strapped to my dash. Sirius radio all day

I've had one of those strapped to my dash for years now. But my new truck doesn't have a place for me to strap it down :( I think I'm going to have to start using the app and stream it to a Bluetooth speaker.

stray

I see this a lot in feeders,radio's/CB's on the passenger seat. Seems like a bad idea looking to the side when changing a station and or volume. I'm surprised they allow it. I do see a lot stuck to the top of the dash.

keep your eyes moving, driver. use the methods... i use a wireless remote, more for convenience than safety, tho.

and (from my experience), units mounted on top of the dash present more of a safety issue as they decrease your forward viewing area, and are usually mounted in a far less secure manner.

wayfair

swollen member
Really surprised they let you do that. Myself, I'd be scared to do it. Gotta believe you have an accident with those on and
it was caused because you didn't hear a warning noise of some sort, they're gonna nail your butt to the wall.
You sir, need to work on your DOK.. what's number 3?

stray

Feeder drivers. How creative can you get?

i'll have to search some old HDs for the pics, but here's the specs on my old setup:

JVC arsenal head unit
Midland cb
Rockford Fosgate 6" spkrs
Blaupunkt 6X8 spkrs
Infinity 9" subwoofer
Blaupunkt 500W amp (for sub)
wooden enclosure, black roll-on bedliner finish, sub had it's own sealed enclosure w/polyfill, side access panel for fuse block and ground strip, built in SWR meter for cb, carrying handle and pass-thrus for seatbelt, all six speakers faced different directions, RCA input/output panel, 8 ohm cb speaker, 2 power hook-ups (standard 2 wire flat & lighter plug), weighs around 50 lbs (which is why i eventually down-sized). :anxious: