How prepared is your center for peak?

Ring Sport

To be honest it really doesn't matter to me. I have no input as to what is necessary to be successful. I want to say that I can't imagine it being any worse than last year. But all of us that have been around a while realize that some how it does. I look at the individual trees instead of the whole forest. When I'am done I come in. Or I plug away until I'am called in. Not worth stressing about and running the risk of an injury or accident, just to get done.

Future

Victory Ride
To be honest it really doesn't matter to me. I have no input as to what is necessary to be successful. I want to say that I can't imagine it being any worse than last year. But all of us that have been around a while realize that some how it does. I look at the individual trees instead of the whole forest. When I'am done I come in. Or I plug away until I'am called in. Not worth stressing about and running the risk of an injury or accident, just to get done.
I will sum it up for You.....It is was it is

Future

Victory Ride
It was a giant blur of failure...as it will be this peak. Too many packages...not enough trucks and rentals to put them in...rinse and repeat.
Yes ...History will repeat itself this Christmas season at UPS.....It is was IT is......I will just tighten my work boots a little tighter and do my job!!!

Rainman

Its all good.
I think I would rather have a 55 year old that knows how to work than a clueless 22 year old trophy generation slug that has no concept of hard work.
I've had a couple of those who turned out to be some of my better helpers over the years.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Future

Victory Ride
I feel sometimes at UPS .... Its like the military when you are going into Battle......Yes I am x Army.....and had to prepare myself mentally for battle on one occasion ....that didnt result into anything to large.....but I was ready.....A song that helped me prepare was Die with your Boots ON!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They should use some of them as glorified helpers....but UPS pay someone 18/hr vs a Xmas helper for 8? Nope here's Xmas helper #219...a 350lb, 55yr old
guy who can't walk 10ft without huffing and puffing...see ya at 2300!
The jumpers got a fatt raise I believe, I think their starting them off at 10 or 10.50 an hour now lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ditto, same here. No need to stress over it at all. Is what it is. Just go at a safe pace all day and know Im punching out at 10pm every night. Rinse n repeat n get super fatty check deposited into my account on Friday lol.