How should I approach this situation?

Number-Nine

In the small sort area it seems that management has been on a hiring spree for full time drivers, 4 in total, and a 5th was asked but he didn't know how to drive stick. 4 of the 5 came before my hiring date. 2 of those people were hired in the same month. I am a little puzzled on why I wasn't approached and here's why.

The other guy that was asked was hired 5 months after me. My friend ( the one that doesnt know stick) says this guy is taking classes for driving.

There's another twist too. I was in an accident last September and from what I heard you have to wait at least 1 year from your accident date. They wouldn't check that before asking me for full time, right?

Anyway, I'm not sure how to approach the situation. Obviously if I'm being skipped I want to speak up, but if the end result would be them checking my driving record and declining me anyway maybe I should wait until September.

TLDR: I may have been skipped for full time. Not sure what to do because I was in a car accident last September.

oldngray

nowhere special
Because your a :censored2:bag
Grammar1.png

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
In the small sort area it seems that management has been on a hiring spree for full time drivers, 4 in total, and a 5th was asked but he didn't know how to drive stick. 4 of the 5 came before my hiring date. 2 of those people were hired in the same month. I am a little puzzled on why I wasn't approached and here's why.

The other guy that was asked was hired 5 months after me. My friend ( the one that doesnt know stick) says this guy is taking classes for driving.

There's another twist too. I was in an accident last September and from what I heard you have to wait at least 1 year from your accident date. They wouldn't check that before asking me for full time, right?

Anyway, I'm not sure how to approach the situation. Obviously if I'm being skipped I want to speak up, but if the end result would be them checking my driving record and declining me anyway maybe I should wait until September.

TLDR: I may have been skipped for full time. Not sure what to do because I was in a car accident last September.

Did you sign a bid sheet?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

What exactly did your "accident " involve? Were you issued a ticket for the accident. Here it says on the bid sheet no violations or accidents on your record for one year

Number-Nine

What exactly did your "accident " involve? Were you issued a ticket for the accident. Here it says on the bid sheet no violations or accidents on your record for one year

I clipped a disabled vehicle. The area was pitch black and the car had no hazards. The shoulder was also really narrow. No tickets/points were issued. It went on my record however.