How the the heck do we order socks?

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
I've tried going through UPSers, Cintas, and some other company called Green something from a flyer for a few years back.

Anyway, could someone point me in the right direction?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've tried going through UPSers, Cintas, and some other company called Green something from a flyer for a few years back.

Anyway, could someone point me in the right direction?

I would say "The search function is your friend" but it's not working well now.
Be prepared for a lot of grieve but you should get your answer eventually.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Upsers.com, Our company tab, UPS merchandise on the left side, the UPS colection option, click the cintas option and it will take you to an external link to the cintas, UPS employee section.

gamer282

Go Packers!
Here in South Florida we were recently told that the UPS Logo socks would only be excepted. The socks from our UNION Brother in N.C. will no longer be excepted. Does anyone have any info on this and if the Union is excepting the new rules? The UPS logo socks are double the cost.

Nimnim

The Nim
Hmm, kinda wonder if brown chaps and boxers both with UPS logo, new one not the old, would be acceptable to wear.

At the very least the look on a CMs face when they saw a driver stroll in like that could be worth it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I no longer drive, so I have no need for my old socks, care to order some from me.
For the right price I'll even wash them.:wink2: