How to get a contract booklet?

nate4027

Just as the posts title says how do I obtain one of these? My union steward only has one for himself. Any help would be great, thanks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go to the home page on this website. Look to the right hand side under Navigation Menu. Scroll down to Teamster News. Select UPS NMA 08-13. That is the current contract. The only problem is that this will not have your local supplements.

UPSSOCKS

Talk to your supervisor. Management will have copies. They are small books, perfect size for a coaster, that's the purpose my copy is currently serving.

In all seriousness management usually gives all the part time sups a copy so they can learn about the contract.

raceanoncr

Talk to your supervisor, if they speak English. Management will have copies of the sheet that says, "We don't have a clue as to what's going on". They are small sheets, perfect size for a coaster, that's the purpose my copy is currently serving.

In all seriousness management usually gives all the part time sups a copy (that is, the ones that can read) so they can learn about the contract, at least it SOUNDS good.

Al-anabi, SOCKS!