How to get a job at UPS?

AriMamba

Hi i was just wondering what are the things i need to get a job at UPS and how do i sart or ask because im really don't know i dont have any work experience i just turned 18 im still in high school and i really need a job to help my parents and myself so any help is apreciated.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You asked how to get a job at UPS--I gave you the website address that you need--then you give us attitude? Do me a favor--make sure my fries are upright in the bag when you hand me my order at Mickey D's.
How doyou know "thanks for the help" doesn't mean just that?

klolx

Hi i was just wondering what are the things i need to get a job at UPS and how do i sart or ask because im really don't know i dont have any work experience i just turned 18 im still in high school and i really need a job to help my parents and myself so any help is apreciated.

Go to google, type UPS Careers and click the 2nd link. If you still don't know how to do it, then may the lord guide you.

AriMamba

oh no thank you i know saw that!! what happen was that i was on my cell and all i saw was something about grandchildren and 18 year olds but thanks i will check it out :)

applejack

I just finished a 2nd interview with the hiring manager's manager for a position at corporate 4/19. Was wondering about how long does the notification process take?...I really want this job:panicsmiley:

Thx