How to get fired

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by I GOT ONE MORE, May 23, 2012.

1. SAN DIEGO — A UPS delivery driver was arrested Wednesday after a woman found him in her hallway watching her bathe, San Diego police said.
    Walter Flowers, 43, was on his regular route when he dropped off a package at the woman’s house on Tuxedo Road in San Carlos shortly before 1 p.m., police said.
    The woman accepted the delivery from him.
    She was in the bathtub about 30 minutes later when her dog, which had been outside, came into the bathroom. Confused, she peered around the corner and saw Flowers watching her from the hallway, said police Lt. Andra Brown.
    The woman, who is in her 20s, chased him from the house, and he sped away in his delivery truck. He had reportedly entered the home through an unlocked back door, police said.
    He was contacted by his employer and returned to the home about an hour later, surrendering to police who were taking the report, Brown said.
    He was arrested on suspicion of peeping, prowling and trespassing — all misdemeanors.

Police: UPS driver spies on bathing woman |
  2. gostillerz

gostillerz Member

Should be issued a warning letter for not clocking out for lunch.
  3. splozi

splozi Guest

He was there to observe her proper usage of methods.
  4. He should have been taking a nap!
  5. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

He was just trying to get a sales lead.
  6. gostillerz

gostillerz Member

Today I had a box from some lingerie place that I thought needed a signature (bad area). Should've DR'd it.
  7. westin

westin Member

"Excuse me, I forgot I need a signature!".
  8. gostillerz

gostillerz Member

Close the thread. We have a winner!

I guess she didnt want his "package."
  10. jaker

jaker trolling

What the heck was this guy thinking now we are going to have a PCM about this and who knows what else

Next diad safety message of the day
    Dont go into people house to watch them bathe
  11. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

i'll bet there was a heated discussion back at the building as to whether he should finish his route first
  12. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

The guy will be posting a thread on the BC about why he is filing a grievance for being fired without cause, leaving out most of the details of course.
  13. rod

rod retired and happy

Maybe upstate is right-it is a different company than the one I worked for. I mean- come on- you can't even watch a woman take a bath anymore?
  14. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

"Umm, ma'am? You missed a spot"
  15. jason67rs

jason67rs New Member

Entered through an unlocked back door, I better not ho there!
  16. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Was most likely this service providers first MX (merchandise exchange) package. He delivered some thong undies to the young woman and was just waiting for the old ones to return.
  17. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

ding ding ding.........another winner.
  18. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

" now he has upper management written all over him" ( from office space movie )
  19. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Here, let me help you with that..........
  20. jaker

jaker trolling

Well we should get used to people locking the door when we leave now , united peeping syndicate