how to get rid of our ctr manager!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by upsman2940, Jan 4, 2012.

1. upsman2940

upsman2940 New Member

PCM this am was "you need to do a better job with the numbers if you wanna keep your center manager". Are you kidding me? I gonna go buy the I'm not gonna miss you card right now!!
  2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

If he's been reduced to begging his drivers for help, he's probably already toast.
  3. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

The "numbers" that the drivers produce are not the problem. The problem is the made up unachievable numbers that the driver are suppose to meet day in and day out that is the problem.

Don't worry they will find another place to put him and he still will be making the big bucks.
  4. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

"Special Assignment"
  5. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

They just call it on-car at my center

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Our center manager has basically turned our center into a hostile- working environment !!! Would love to see him request that from us !!! HAHAHA
  7. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

we had an on-road, basically start to cry.........stating that he's done "everything" for us, and we've done nothing in return.....BOO-HOO......that was 15 yrs. ago......I'm still struggling to find the meaning of this "everything" goes on, pkgs. get delivered, you get paid.......and tomorrow, you get some cluster- forked split that makes NO SENSE.......and then you're questioned the following day......GET REAL
  8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

That's OK BB ... sleep in late tomorrow.
  9. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Tomorrow invite him to Friday nite drunk chat. Me & the Kid will talk him down. Seriously do IT
  10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I wondered what John Boehner did before Congress.

11. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Another name I have heard is "lateral move".

We had an Driver that tried to get rid of our former center manager. This driver was previously an OMS, and he still had his password to get into the Center computers. The driver knew the center manager was falsifying delivery records and called the 1-800 number. Long story short, one center manager who was a pretty good manager was fired for the same thing, but ours made a lateral move to run the Preload. Driver was eventually fired, I overheard the center manager promise "that he was going to get him". This center manager was probably the worse one I have ever had, I don't understand why he wasn't fired like the other one.
  12. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

MAYBE your center manager is a nice person and your not giving him a chance? help him out run 300 stops in 8 hours come on team you can do it
  13. satellitedriver

satellitedriver Moderator Staff Member

In 25yrs, I have had 13 center manager's.
    The secret is patience.
    They leave and I stay.
  14. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

Sat............I agree, stay out of the what U gotta do...........the rest will fall into place
  15. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Anti-freeze in his Mountain Dew / hides the sweetness
  16. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Memo to self: Don't p/o FJ!
  17. splozi

splozi Guest

If he drinks Mountain Dew he deserves it.
  18. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Speaking of...on GMA or one of those other flakey "news" morning or evening shows had this:

"Lady" complained to Pepsi, maker of Mountain Dew, that she found a mouse in her can of Dew. Pepsi said it was impossible. Why?

"It would have DISSOLVED by now!"
  19. cachsux

cachsux Wah

That's cruel and unusual punishment. poisoning like that is very painful.

Now, a 9mm behind the ear from the back seat of his car is humane. It's also the Chicago way.

Hypothetical of course.
  20. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

come on Scratch !! this is an easy one,,,he probaly had 'something' on some one above !! so he just got Cardinal Bernie Law treatment as we call it here in Boston...Got assiigned to a new Parish !!