How to leave UPS

I am looking at leaving UPS from a management position, I was lucky to have some UPS hourly employee's smarten me up about how things are before I started at UPS. I heard of some bad horror stories and my people on my line have told me some horrific UPS stories. I trust my employees who work for me more than supervisors. Quite frankly I trust my full time supervisor's as far as I can throw a UPS semi trailer... Any advice how to leave UPS without having them try to screw with you?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am looking at leaving UPS from a management position, I was lucky to have some UPS hourly employee's smarten me up about how things are before I started at UPS. I heard of some bad horror stories and my people on my line have told me some horrific UPS stories. I trust my employees who work for me more than supervisors. Quite frankly I trust my full time supervisor's as far as I can throw a UPS semi trailer... Any advice how to leave UPS without having them try to screw with you?
Turn in your two weeks notice and thank them for the opportunity and experience.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Piss on your bosses desk on the way out

trickpony1

Make sure NOTHING is left on the table when you leave.

This means vacations and any/all forms of monetary compensation.

Life insurance policies, health insurance, stock and anything related to stock.

They will try to screw you before/as you leave, just because they can, so take inventory of everything you have and/or are entitled to.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Make sure NOTHING is left on the table when you leave.

This means vacations and any/all forms of monetary compensation.

Life insurance policies, health insurance, stock and anything related to stock.

They will try to screw you before/as you leave, just because they can, so take inventory of everything you have and/or are entitled to.
Good point.
Management earns days of vacation as they work through the year so take your days before your termination date.
Also, any discretionary days you have left.

As you know, the rest does not pertain to you.

I have seen full time management outright lie to those who are above them. Not really ethical... I am looking forward to leaving. Some places take exit interviews seriously others it is just a dog and pony show.