How to load more efficiently?

Am I being to paranoid?

• Total voters

TheDudeAbides

Hey everyone, first thread.
So, let me preface this by saying that I am three weeks into my job as a loader for a trailer and my supervisor today has asked me if I really want this job, apparently, I am not working to his specifications. I have been loading at a pace of 75 to 90/100 boxes per every fifteen minutes which comes around to either 300 to 400ish territory an hour. Now, I just would like to know how I can properly assuage any doubts my supervisor has about my work ethic and work at a better pace?
Thank you for your time.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If you have your 30 days in and your in the union tell him your doing the best you can and if its a problem we can go upstairs with the shop steward and discuss the issue(as hes walking away pouting like a lil bitch lol) and try to resolve it.

TheDudeAbides

If you have your 30 days in and your in the union tell him your doing the best you can and if its a problem we can go upstairs with the shop steward and discuss the issue(as hes walking away pouting like a lil bitch lol) and try to resolve it.
Right, I can appreciate that. I just want to be able reach the 30 days. From my understanding, I am not working terribly slow, I am just not reaching this specific supervisors expectations.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
First 30 days kiss ass and work your balls off to get your 30 days in, after that slow down to the pace you feel comfortably at mentally and physically, they can kiss your balls after that 30 days lol.

Ant12

You get better at loading with time, just try your best for now. I didn't start loading fast AND making good walls until I was months in.

Sent using BrownCafe App