How to make some extra $$

NXA

So, yeah I know our hourly rate is pretty good, but somehow it gets spent. And sometimes I see a toy I want to buy... How do yall make boot money? Another driver in our center sells Avon but that's not my scene :)

Just lookin for ideas...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So, yeah I know our hourly rate is pretty good, but somehow it gets spent. And sometimes I see a toy I want to buy... How do yall make boot money? Another driver in our center sells Avon but that's not my scene :)

Just lookin for ideas...
A driver I work with delivers newspapers before work for extra cash.

NXA

If you are a top rate driver and can't afford to buy shoes you're doing it wrong...
I'm buyin' shoes for five. I've got the more-hours bit figured out, committee meetings and all; I'm thinking I could do some real estate or something. But RE is pretty demanding.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a driver who did custom painting (helmets, cars, motorcycles, etc.) who said he only worked at UPS for the insurance. He was a runner/gunner who skipped breaks and drove like a wild man and was always off by 5:00. He said he made better money doing his painting. He also played in a band on weekends. He is still at UPS. I saw him the other day -off work at 4:45 at a local hardware store buying some sandpaper.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a feeder driver I worked with that owned a lawn care company on the side. He only employed relatives. He told me he made more money mowing grass than he did driving a tractor trailer. I know he went on a cruise with his wife every year. Down here in Texas, our grass grows probably 10 months a year.

EastBrown N Down

I sell vinyl records online, have for years. I'm also an artist and make decent bank with my work. There's a million ways to make a buck, just got to go out and get it done. One of my brothers does cleanouts for recently purchased foreclosed houses, and opened a store for all the shyte that didn't make it to the dumpster. He actually does ok with it... Even though we all call him Fred G. Sanford.

EastBrown N Down

Oh, and as a former RE salesperson, DONT BOTHER!! It sucks, you wait forever for commissions, and when they come in you split the pie with 3 or 4 other agents/brokers.. Then the clients/customers, Imagine driving around the pickiest housewife you can think of for hours on end for free. Commission based jobs are not for part timers.