How to make some extra $$

PACNW

A guy I worked with used to have an Ebay business. He hit up a few thrift stores a couple of times a week on his way home from work. He had a handful of obscure items that he looked for that most people didn't realize were worth anything. Buy them for a couple of bucks and sell for $50. Claimed he made more per hour invested than he did driving at UPS.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I pan and metal detect gold. Three times a year I sell what I have found. Some years its good others not so good...kinda like when I played poker for a living.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A guy I worked with used to have an Ebay business. He hit up a few thrift stores a couple of times a week on his way home from work. He had a handful of obscure items that he looked for that most people didn't realize were worth anything. Buy them for a couple of bucks and sell for $50. Claimed he made more per hour invested than he did driving at UPS.

I used to do exactly that but then the fees started outweighing the profits so I got out of that. Too much hassles with buyers and PAYPAL holding money hostage.

NXA

I am more amazed that people still have time after working here to do another job
No, I don't want to put more time into another job, I want to double up my time. I figure if I'm able to post here, I could be doing something $productive. Maybe I could find a gig "dancing" at lunch. I prob would be more successful running a little online shop.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No, I don't want to put more time into another job, I want to double up my time. I figure if I'm able to post here, I could be doing something $productive. Maybe I could find a gig "dancing" at lunch. I prob would be more successful running a little online shop.

Dancing at lunch? Wahoo! Magic Matt?

corporate-chameleons-1.jpeg