How to piss off a Driver?

gotbrown

not to feed the troll, but I have never figured out why you want to piss off the driver, he's generally pissed off just looking at his diad, but **** rolls down hill and like it or not pre load is at the bottom...you piss him off he bitches out his sup, constantly going over to prove a point.. who do you think gonna get the ****** end of the stick in the end? there are great, good and average pre-loaders ones who suck or rather play games dont last ... not that i believe the op ever started.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
not to feed the troll, but I have never figured out why you want to piss off the driver, he's generally pissed off just looking at his diad, but **** rolls down hill and like it or not pre load is at the bottom...you piss him off he bitches out his sup, constantly going over to prove a point.. who do you think gonna get the ****** end of the stick in the end? there are great, good and average pre-loaders ones who suck or rather play games dont last ... not that i believe the op ever started.

Who you trying to BS?
No one listens to a whiney driver ... just get them out of the building.
My preloader sucks wah, wah, wah ... I can't get air off ... wah, wah, wah ... misloads ... wah, wah, wah ...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Who you trying to BS?
My preloader sucks wah, wah, wah ... I can't get air off ... wah, wah, wah ... misloads ... wah, wah, wah ...

Correct. When we come back with missed and late air it's the Boss crying wah, wah, wah.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You mean like Charlie Browns teacher that you never see? More like wha, wha, wha.

Actually wah, wah, wah ... google Charlie Brown wah, wah, wah
​although I can't really argue much but that's the way they spell it in Charlie Brown comics.
One man's wha, wha, wha is another man's wah, wah, wah.

stink219

He's always complaining about having too much work, he believes not having a clear walkway is too much work.
How can I piss off my driver without getting in trouble? What are some little things that really piss off a driver?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
Let him have your girlfriend. That will show him!

stink219

Who you trying to BS?
Kinda like, "Your over/allowed is too high!" "You had a late air!" "You had missed business?" "wha wha wha whaaaaa!"
Oops, sorry, that's not I driver. My mistake. But I know I've heard it before somewhere.....hmmmmmm. I'll figure it out.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Kinda like, "Your over/allowed is too high!" "You had a late air!" "You had missed business?" "wha wha wha whaaaaa!"
Oops, sorry, that's not I driver. My mistake. But I know I've heard it before somewhere.....hmmmmmm. I'll figure it out.

Not kinda like ...exactly like.

... hmmmmm - I have my doubts

FilingBluesFL

I can't say I've ever been pissed at a pre-loader...

The worse the load, the longer I'm out over 9.5...

The bigger the grievance check!

When you screw up the load, it tells me you're either dyslexic or retarded and can't read numbers and letters.

U

uber

I would get excited if I had a load that good with packages lipped om shelves and neatly stacked. Much better than what most loads are like. I asked a loader why he wasn't lipping packages and he had no idea what I was talking about. Loaders are not trained to properly load now.

He probably didn't understand your terminology. Lipped?

STFXG

Put all the labels face down. Heavy boxes on the top shelf. Hide random packages from bulk stops on different shelves. And, of course, hot box the cab.

Loyal Teamster

Put all the labels face down. Heavy boxes on the top shelf. Hide random packages from bulk stops on different shelves. And, of course, hot box the cab.

"Hide random packages from bulk stops on different shelves"
You are so evil my friend, Its a genius idea. Give me more please
Feed the troll, feed me.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster