How to quit my job at Fedex Ground

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Jeez guys.
How about we accept that bbsam and upstate are "friends", if you, Cactus, admit that you would fellate MFE given the opportunity.

Any takers? Or can we all just get over ourselves now?
lol

LOL. I don't know if there are any takers, but that's damn funny!!
Not as funny as you probably look. You fake FedEx guys are most likely mistaken for carnival employees. I mean carnival ISP's.

Nick9075

I'd take my concerns to the managing director. Or just take the money and run.

Yeah but would the managing director even care?

I mean if it's anything like upper Express management they're much more likely to side with station management.

Is this question for me ? Uh no I doubt they would. The managing director is probably another corporate stooge who considers home delivery and ground contractors as less than and similar to station management thinks of them as resources or whatever. Even this contract relations person that I have never heard of FedEx signs their checks. Again there is no type of protection for the contractors especially with this three strikes policy in regards to either terminating or not renewing the contract. Seems to be aloot of patronage and favoritism, since the routes just goto a favored contractor

MAKAVELI

I'd take my concerns to the managing director. Or just take the money and run.

Yeah but would the managing director even care?

I mean if it's anything like upper Express management they're much more likely to side with station management.

Is this question for me ? Uh no I doubt they would. The managing director is probably another corporate stooge who considers home delivery and ground contractors as less than and similar to station management thinks of them as resources or whatever. Even this contract relations person that I have never heard of FedEx signs their checks. Again there is no type of protection for the contractors especially with this three strikes policy in regards to either terminating or not renewing the contract. Seems to be aloot of patronage and favoritism, since the routes just goto a favored contractor
Welcome to FedEx.

vantexan

Pay attention. This is all going to lose steam quickly.

Two words for you: Valerie Plame. Scooter Libby went to prison for lying during that investigation. But this is alot more serious. Downplay it all you want, there's a clear pattern by the IRS targeting conservative groups. Not even close to being obscure or murky, crystal clear. And even the friendly press is up in arms about the AP phone records. Do you really want your government targeting groups that they don't see eye to eye politically? You certainly wouldn't want a Republican administration targeting liberal groups. And I'm not talking about undercover guys filming in abortion clinics to expose fraud. I'm talking about the full power of the Federal Government being brought down on critics of that government. Go down this road and we can toss the Constitution and imprison political enemies.