How to spot a OJS ride

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
When I first came in the morning last week and saw this, I knew I was getting a OJS ride. Look at the perfect lip load, labels facing the front and I could walk through. Had to take a pic for evidence. My Sup. is one sneaky sob, he denied that he set it up or anybody else did. Sure

IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg

wornoutupser

They pull the same garbage in my building. Everyone denies grooming my car but I can always get my loader to sign an affidavit for me that the load was groomed. It always helps to have a sup working greivance from my loader on the same day as the OJS!

OVERBOARD

They pull the same garbage in my building. Everyone denies grooming my car but I can always get my loader to sign an affidavit for me that the load was groomed. It always helps to have a sup working greivance from my loader on the same day as the OJS!

I dont see my loader to much he is usually gone before I get there, I show up to 5 mins. before start time. I should've did a before and after. On monday I will take another pic to show what it usually looks like.

jaker

trolling
I would take a OJS ride everyday if my load would look like that

But you could get orly to load your truck and it would look like that everyday

OVERBOARD

I would take a OJS ride everyday if my load would look like that

But you could get orly to load your truck and it would look like that everyday

So would I, It was the first time this year that I finished work before 18:30

Cementups

Box Monkey
My last ride I waited till we got out on the road to inform him that "You know we have 18 extra stops and a pickup that will take an hour to load at the end, right?". He just looked at me and replied, "Really?!?!? Guess I might not make it to the gym tonight" Me, "You mean like me 75% of the time?!?!?"

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Oldest trick in the OJS book, from our side. Grab a handful of NDA savers from around the belt, throw them in your load, and, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, we got some extra stops today....That's called a real day...

UPSGUY72

When I first came in the morning last week and saw this, I knew I was getting a OJS ride. Look at the perfect lip load, labels facing the front and I could walk through. Had to take a pic for evidence. My Sup. is one sneaky sob, he denied that he set it up or anybody else did. Sure

View attachment 8687

I wish my car would look like that one or the one across the way which also looks pretty good and EMPTY. Lip loading isn't all that I push everything back beyond the lip when I get to my car every morning anyways unless there is stuff stack on top which in that case I make sure no small package are on top that will fall in back and push the bottom package off the shelf. Lip loading is great if you drive like and old lady and roads are smooth....

Most loads look great in the building the test is when you get out on the road. The 2 skinny boxes leaning on each side will be on the floor the box in the FL3 &4 will be in the middle and unless you push everything back most of what is lip loaded will be on the floor it's sticking out way to far especially that QVC bag in the 5000 section and that long box in the 7000 section are great candidates for ending up on the floor before you make you second turn.

laffter

That looks like one of the routes I load except the boxes are typically smaller, positioned neater, and the rear end gets bulked up with RDR/RDL stuff.

OVERBOARD

I wish my car would look like that one or the one across the way which also looks pretty good and EMPTY. Lip loading isn't all that I push everything back beyond the lip when I get to my car every morning anyways unless there is stuff stack on top which in that case I make sure no small package are on top that will fall in back and push the bottom package off the shelf. Lip loading is great if you drive like and old lady and roads are smooth....

Most loads look great in the building the test is when you get out on the road. The 2 skinny boxes leaning on each side will be on the floor the box in the FL3 &4 will be in the middle and unless you push everything back most of what is lip loaded will be on the floor it's sticking out way to far especially that QVC bag in the 5000 section and that long box in the 7000 section are great candidates for ending up on the floor before you make you second turn.

I hear what you're saying but you should see what it looks like on a normal day. I'm going to take a pic on monday to show ya, its big difference. I would love to have the load above everyday, I woundn't care about a few pkgs falling over.

Johney

Know how to fix those handcrafted OJS loads?................Rock that truck over a curb and send everything onto the floor. Problem solved:oops:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The weather must have been nice too, I don't get a ride if its raining. Friday morning, my supervisor told me that he was going to ride with me. I told him to wait another 4-6 weeks so that bikini weather would kick in around the lakes I deliver to. He never called me for a meet point.

Re-Raise

At my center they would cut that half empty route across the belt from you and pack all of his crap into your truck. I haven't seen loads like that since I worked the day after Thanksgiving.