how to transfer

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
IF Your a full time sup and you have to ask on this . Then please stay where you are. IF You dont no about transfers then you must not be much of a supervisor. STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

Rocketman, if you work like you type, its a wonder you are still employed! Why don't you try to help other people out, instead of just saying the same stupid crap all the time (whatever you call that babbling you do!)

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
cheesleaker MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS

What the hell is a cheesleaker? Just get back from the local watering hole I assume?

seriousbag.jpg

moderatorkitteh.jpg

no-1.jpg

GETOUT.gif

megaeyeroll.gif

Last edited:

Pickles

Full time employees - No transfer
Part time employees - transfer by enrolling in school

One of our PT sups got transfered for following his spouse. You may be able to also. But wouldn't a FT sup already know this?

rocket man

IM glad you like what i have to say.... and if you dont OH WELL. AT least i dont have dumb questions.like some of you . Help im fired help im a full time sup i dont no transfer policyHELP i want to quit smoking . help help help TO bad most of you dont relize you have a union. some of you are so clueless and you say i dont know what im talking about WELL i do.i suck at typing.i get flustered.some of the questions.dont blow your mind,? SOME of the qustions wreck me if you dont like me thats fine !. some of theses guys only worry about things after they happen.THE company has tranied you well. worry about things after they happen to YOU OR THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU.WE are in a union lets act like it get involved get YOUR act together.For some of you on this its a act.so you guys keep running keep skIping lunch kiss your center manager,s butt. WHEN
its there turn they get somthing on you they get you. you will get back in .then you willlearn MANAGMENT ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS NEVER PUT THE U BACK IN UNION .

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
i think full time supervisors can self nominate for open positions? I think we were told this once. you need to go on upsjobs.com and find one open you want and apply for it.

that might be your only option, especially with so many districts being consolidated and other management without permenant jobs.

good luck.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Rocketman, I have to apologize to you. Your spelling to me should not matter to me. I usually have to read your posts 3-8 times before i can comprehend anything.:wink2:.
So, I just want to let you know that I apologize and I will never say another word about your typing or spelling, because God knows I make mistakes too.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

I would contact the center I wanted to transfer to, explain my situation and see if there were any openings.

We were in Gulf Shores, AL and saw a UPS truck drive in. Wondered what it would be like not to drive in snow 8 months out of the year. : D

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
A full time sup from my area transfered to I believe Ohio. He had followed his wife who had transfered there from her job. I believe they would have to have an opening for you there. Big Babooba (another poster) knows who I am talking about and maybe can shed more light for you.

Otherwise, kiss HR butt and hope they can find you info and a center that needs full-time sups nearby.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
We had a full time manager come to our state from across the country a couple of years ago. Same situation, wife's job transferred her. He was a manager in his old location and had to take a full time sup position here until a manager position opened up (UPS didn't guarantee that he would ever be a manager again). That took about a year.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
IM glad you like what i have to say.... and if you dont OH WELL. AT least i dont have dumb questions.like some of you . Help im fired help im a full time sup i dont no transfer policyHELP i want to quit smoking . help help help TO bad most of you dont relize you have a union. some of you are so clueless and you say i dont know what im talking about WELL i do.i suck at typing.i get flustered.some of the questions.dont blow your mind,? SOME of the qustions wreck me if you dont like me thats fine !. some of theses guys only worry about things after they happen.THE company has tranied you well. worry about things after they happen to YOU OR THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU.WE are in a union lets act like it get involved get YOUR act together.For some of you on this its a act.so you guys keep running keep skIping lunch kiss your center manager,s butt. WHEN
its there turn they get somthing on you they get you. you will get back in .then you willlearn MANAGMENT ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS NEVER PUT THE U BACK IN UNION .

Another rant...Let me guess....Overdispatched today? :peaceful: