How ups feels about hiring Fedex drivers

Got another question for you guy, the station do they work together? Only asking because I just got a call that I was hired for a handler position and 1 station and i have a interview at another tomorrow for a temp driver will either of them know?

BROWNCAT

In my building with me started 3 ex fedex driver (2 ground 1 express) kept all 3... 2 became permanent driver even before I did in another center :confused:, and one accepted a supervisor position because had some college.

El Correcto

god is dead
Got another question for you guy, the station do they work together? Only asking because I just got a call that I was hired for a handler position and 1 station and i have a interview at another tomorrow for a temp driver will either of them know?
They don't communicate at all. If you were actually hired and they gave you a start time for the package handler gig, you need to show up. That could get you fired before you even start.

They don't communicate at all. If you were actually hired and they gave you a start time for the package handler gig, you need to show up. That could get you fired before you even start.
I'm definitely going to show just trying to see which one will give me the best chance at being a driver fastest

StoptheAct1212

We gotta teach u how to use a handcart..... fedex dont know anything about that.. also double the amount of stops you normally do.. and thats our light day

Siveriano

For what i had seen the last 2 peaks, most likely you wont make it. They will use you for oeak and let you go at the end of December, if you did good these 3 months they will call you back in 3 months to do the 30 days again. Yet just do your best and work safe, if the brown is for you then you will stay.