How would you record this?

Man Of Brown

Have two business stops, they are neighbors. Business A and business B each have one piece. Business A is not in but business B accepts packages for them.

Can you do this with one signature?

Overpaid Union Thug

Record 1 stop and prerecord, same with 2nd stop.
Hit prerecord then choose left at commercial for both stops. Hit signature . After you obtain signature diad will ask you delivery location.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Unless you are a bonus baby in which case you would DR both at their front doors while the DIAD says you're on your lunch break.

BrownChoice

Two stops instead of one benefits YOUR numbers... Why do you think they get pissed when you dont dupe stops at apartments you only tag mailboxes at??

Grey

What about bulk stops that go to the same place with 2-3 seperate addresses? Same pal # but it alerts you that the address don't match but choose "add anyway" or whatever it is. No way am i pre-recording that mess.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What about bulk stops that go to the same place with 2-3 seperate addresses? Same pal # but it alerts you that the address don't match but choose "add anyway" or whatever it is. No way am i pre-recording that mess.

If you are delivering them all to ONE location it would be ONE stop.

I deliver to our local college and most of the packages go to a central warehouse. There are days where I could have 75-100 different addresses (mostly dorms) all going to one stop. Yes, it gets old hitting "Y" 75-100 times, but that is how it is done.

Deliver first stop sheet next stop. Hit duplicate stop and get signature. Do a left at.
Only a runner would go out of their way to hit this post with the disagree. Free your mind. These are only ups's numbers just like we are really only delivering card board. Keep worrying about the man. They love to watch you scurrying little rats. FYI

I have a major business on my route that has up to ten different addresses. The guy that had the route before me took credit for ten. I take one stop. This is ups's bed let them lie in it. They are only numbers. friend them.

BrownTexas

If you are delivering them all to ONE location it would be ONE stop.

I deliver to our local college and most of the packages go to a central warehouse. There are days where I could have 75-100 different addresses (mostly dorms) all going to one stop. Yes, it gets old hitting "Y" 75-100 times, but that is how it is done.
You can get with dispatch and have them pal'ed to the one address.