How would you run this?

browniehound

Have at it......

This looks like an ideal loop to me. This must be a trick question because if I were to deliver this loop it would be the smoothest loop I ever delivered.

My questions are: how many routes are in that loop? Is it 4 routes? Is it 3 routes plus a baseline? If it is, when you cut the base how do you run the loop? Anyway, this is how I would run this fabulously set up loop:

We start at PINK coming down into the area. It looks like a street will take you through the end of the community to get to the beginning of the BLUE loop. It appears the top of the BLUE loop integrates with the PURPLE loop. If you follow the purple loop it appears that will take you to the GREEN loop.

I think its understood that the GREEN loop will point you in the direction of the HUB.

I'm impressed with the set-up of this loop. From what I see on the map, it can't get any smoother that what was presented here. Did you pull this from the file of "best PAS/EDD trace map"?

I ask this because that is one of the best set-ups I have ever seen when it comes to a PAS route.

Where did you get that? I would like to see more:happy2: and I would like to see my center team plan in that way!

atatbl

This is part of my resis. It is only my route. I made this. I am in a position to find the best way to run my route without getting in trouble.

tourists24

This is part of my resis. It is only my route. I made this. I am in a position to find the best way to run my route without getting in trouble.
Run the route the way EDD tells you to and use all your delivery methods. You do this and you cant get into trouble. If your sup doesnt want you using EDD, then have him tell you how he wants it run.

atatbl

outamyway- I can't even explain it.

brownie- also the hub is to the south. Pink takes me to where I need to go, but that is unimportant. I have much more confusing resis coming up. I plan on doing the same and getting input from people.

atatbl

Run the route the way EDD tells you to and use all your delivery methods. You do this and you cant get into trouble. If your sup doesnt want you using EDD, then have him tell you how he wants it run.

I understand what you are saying, but it isn't really applicable in my situation. If this were a normal situation, I would advise the same thing. My trace will not matter as much as it does for most.

tourists24

I understand what you are saying, but it isn't really applicable in my situation. If this were a normal situation, I would advise the same thing. My trace will not matter as much as it does for most.
Well then how are you going to be in trouble...? little more info

atatbl

Well then how are you going to be in trouble...? little more info

Oh, I see how I typed that. My bad. I meant I will not get in trouble for doing this. If I can do it in a more timely manner than EDD, that's great.

I only threw that in because it is understood that you are usually at risk if you break EDD. That is not an issue here. Sorry for the wording.

bad company

semi-pro
Looks good to me...it also looks gravy, but I can't say for sure since I haven't run the route, and I'd hate to be like an I.E. guy and just judge by a picture. The way you have it setup is perfectly fine and the comment about backing is smart. If it isn't a complete pain to walk it off, then you're doing the right and safe thing.

atatbl

Looks good to me...it also looks gravy, but I can't say for sure since I haven't run the route, and I'd hate to be like an I.E. guy and just judge by a picture. The way you have it setup is perfectly fine and the comment about backing is smart. If it isn't a complete pain to walk it off, then you're doing the right and safe thing.

I'm pretty sure it is gravy. I'm just not that good yet. Those town homes on along the blue portion are ridiculous. The numbering seems to have no rhyme or reason. I just can't figure it out. And then with every number, the units are letter from "A" to whatever other letter.

I drive a 12cube and backing is not something I like in the first place.

bad company

semi-pro
I'm pretty sure it is gravy. I'm just not that good yet. Those town homes on along the blue portion are ridiculous. The numbering seems to have no rhyme or reason. I just can't figure it out. And then with every number, the units are letter from "A" to whatever other letter.

I drive a 12cube and backing is not something I like in the first place.

I can relate...I also drive a 12 and have a lot of apartment complexes and townhomes on my route. Just follow the methods and avoid backing like you are already doing...good luck.

mess.jpg