How you like them apples local 89????

Looks like 100+ more voted in local 100 than 407. Hub to hub, looks like Local 100 has more respect for their stewards. OK? Thanks.
They have more member but nice try. But there is a member of local 100 hundred on here that would probably tell you how it really is but I think he wants to remain annomious. Welcome to teamcare though. Lol

C

chuchu

Where you at???
Just got home. Pretty sad day when a steward thinks it's a good thing when the futures of the people he's supposed to support gets screwed. Yeah, gloat like an ignorant child. Fools gold looks good to fools. OK? Thanks.

Looks like 100+ more voted in local 100 than 407. Hub to hub, looks like Local 100 has more respect for their stewards. OK? Thanks.
Oh yea they have some real whack job in their local as a ba Sam b. Ask about this tool. He's the laughing stock of Ohio. I hope he comments.

C

chuchu

They have more member but nice try.
And by the looks of it more common sense.
If 407 had 1600 yes votes I'd say they are UPS's heroes. But it was Minneapolis 638 and like locals that tipped the scales. The glorious triumph doesn't belong to 407, obviously. It truly belongs to UPS because it showed the real color of some of our "members"....yellow.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If 407 had 1600 yes votes I'd say they are UPS's heroes. But it was Minneapolis 638 and like locals that tipped the scales. The glorious triumph doesn't belong to 407, obviously. It truly belongs to UPS because it showed the real color of some of our "members"....yellow.

​Isn't the color of bitter yellow?

Come on where are you haters. I'm in the mood to talk some smack.
It's funny. A lot of people were saying you are crazy for voting no. It was a good deal. Vote yes. Then the no vote came and IBT said looks like we can get you better coverage with the same contributions. We screwed up hall said. Speaking for the no voters you are welcome.

That is so true. People say it's a good deal. Maybe for you. When you have a kick bass plan. But not for others that are not offered that. The sad part is the ones that need help to make it better like all the other brothers and sisters that have it good. The ones that have it good turn their backs. Just sad.

Welcome to teamcare sore loser.

C

chuchu

Welcome to teamcare sore loser.
Too funny. Let's get it right. YOU are on TeamCare. WE are on Advanced TeamCare. I got no problem with the healthcare plan. I feel sorry for the part time members who got screwed. Pretty hollow victory for them. And I feel bad that there's no unity in supporting American families who need good jobs to support their children. I didn't lose anything in this fight. Except respect for loud mouth stewards that gloat about our coworkers getting screwed. I'm not sore. I'm embarrassed that some of us let these people down.

Too funny. Let's get it right. YOU are on TeamCare. WE are on Advanced TeamCare. I got no problem with the healthcare plan. I feel sorry for the part time members who got screwed. Pretty hollow victory for them. And I feel bad that there's no unity in supporting American families who need good jobs to support their children. I didn't lose anything in this fight. Except respect for loud mouth stewards that gloat about our coworkers getting screwed. I'm not sore. I'm embarrassed that some of us let these people down.
Don't you feel bad for my family? I make 100gr with another 40gr in bennies. Jay Z wrote a song about us. It's called "Hard Knock Life".