How you like them apples local 89????

C

chuchu

Don't you feel bad for my family? I make 100gr with another 40gr in bennies. Jay Z wrote a song about us. It's called "Hard Knock Life".
I DO feel bad for your family. That's one thing we can agree on. Really bad.

C

chuchu

Come on where you at
Right here. And if I forgot to mention it l make a little more than you do. Welcome to C6 (plus a small enhancement...Thx to the No voters) and Im looking forward to the next round. OK, thanks.

ezmoney5150

Too funny. Let's get it right. YOU are on TeamCare. WE are on Advanced TeamCare. I got no problem with the healthcare plan. I feel sorry for the part time members who got screwed. Pretty hollow victory for them. And I feel bad that there's no unity in supporting American families who need good jobs to support their children. I didn't lose anything in this fight. Except respect for loud mouth stewards that gloat about our coworkers getting screwed. I'm not sore. I'm embarrassed that some of us let these people down.

​Well arent you just Mother Teresa reincarnated. I guess youre looking to be St. Choo Choo. Patron saint of part timers. If they choose to play XBox instead of being involved in their future than what can be done. They dont vote St.Choo Choo.

Right here. And if I forgot to mention it l make a little more than you do. Welcome to C6 (plus a small enhancement...Thx to the No voters) and Im looking forward to the next round. OK, thanks.
I'm 100% ok with that union brother. This is how it's always been. Just remember our benefits were enhanced so they are better than before. The difference between you and I is I'm very thankful to The Lord above for what I have. That and I see how bad everyone else has it and that I live like a king with my 140gr in compensation for how hard I work.

I'm 100% ok with that union brother. This is how it's always been. Just remember our benefits were enhanced so they are better than before. The difference between you and I is I'm very thankful to The Lord above for what I have. That and I see how bad everyone else has it and that I live like a king with my 140gr in compensation for how hard I work.

Like chuchu said "thank the no voters" If you voted yes the first time.....Why shouldnt you be stuck with what you voted for?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

You two are acting like a couple cattle fighting for feed at the McSlaughter House

Bottom line, we have 5 years to all get our act together as a union.
I hope the current leadership realizes the upheaval this contract has caused and has a plan to reunite.
If not, 2018 will become a watershed moment in Teamster history at UPS

Theking30

SHORTY
I am sorry I still do not see this the same way you do. But if this post gets removed, then this forum is no longer a place I need to be.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I am sorry I still do not see this the same way you do. But if this post gets removed, then this forum is no longer a place I need to be.

I looked back through every post you've ever made here. None have ever been deleted. Ever.

Maybe you didn't realize it's all logged?

Very clever way to troll...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I hope the current leadership realizes the upheaval this contract has caused and has a plan to reunite.

A moment of realization.... is added to the conversation. Good post.

A guiding principal that should also be included.... the relationship between "cause and effect".

-Bug-

oldupsman

You two are acting like a couple cattle fighting for feed at the McSlaughter House

Well said Heff, but I'm not sure it's possible. The IBT still does not understand how truly angry the no voters are about this fiasco.
This is going to be an open sore for years to come and I'm not sure it's fixable. Especially when those folks who had UPS health care
are going to start paying for things they never had to pay for before.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Especially when those folks who had UPS health care

Teamcare is great! I wrote out $1000 this month to pay for an ER and a doctor visit they didn't completely cover.

​Welcome to Teamcare!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The IBT still does not understand how truly angry the no voters are about this fiasco.
This is going to be an open sore for years to come and I'm not sure it's fixable. Especially when those folks who had UPS health care

There will be an IBT general election.... before the next UPS contract.

Along.... with numerous Local Union elections.

​-Bug-

oldupsman

Teamcare is great! I wrote out $1000 this month to pay for an ER and a doctor visit they didn't completely cover.

​Welcome to Teamcare!

Get used to it Scratch. It's just the beginning. Check with your local and see if you retire before the end of the year if you'll
get to keep your UPS health care until you're 65. That's what I've been told here. My monthly premium will increase up to 300.00
but it's still worth it compared to Teamcare.

InsideUPS

​Welcome to Teamcare!

Scratch...sorry to hear about the $1000 cost for your Teamcare coverage. Could you elaborate on why you paid "Out of Pocket" annual maximum ($1000) on one ER and doctor visit? Below is the current Teamcare benefit for ER visits.

Emergency Room
100%, if admitted, or on the first day of an accident, otherwise 80%; and then
100% after Out of Pocket is met.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

And another 5 years for UPS to prepare.

By watershed, are you referring to decertification or UPS refusal to recognize IBT as the bargaining agent?

InsideUPS

Get used to it Scratch. It's just the beginning. Check with your local and see if you retire before the end of the year if you'll
get to keep your UPS health care until you're 65. That's what I've been told here. My monthly premium will increase up to 300.00
but it's still worth it compared to Teamcare.

Oldupsman.....what is the current annual maximum on the UPS retirement H&W plan? From what I've read, TeamCare retiree coverage is $200,000 per individual per year while under the UPS plan it is only $150,000 per year.

oldupsman

And another 5 years for UPS to prepare.

By watershed, are you referring to decertification or UPS refusal to recognize IBT as the bargaining agent?

I think you are absolutely right on Hoax. This will be the last contract. The number of people not voting shows how out of touch
the union is with it's membership. I can easily see people ignoring the IBT and just going in to work in 2018.

I'm preparing financially to have my pension cut in half in 2018, if not by more. Even the yes voters on here say, "What more do you want."
Does that sound like people who are going on strike? Now you see all kinds of side deals being made in health care. And you already have all
kinds of different pension plans. There is no national unity at all. It's all over but the shouting.