How's Cheryl's firebox looking Tony

Big Babooba

Hoax, are you trying to instigate something? Tony was a champion brick tosser in his youth. I wouldn't turn my back on him if I were you![video=youtube;wmAVl0Line8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmAVl0Line8&feature=related[/video]

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Have not heard any updates on the status of the fireplace and the new homestead.

Fireplace is done and the home is almost done!

Thanks for asking we'll post you a finished picture.

Hey big you oughta keep those home videos of you and your little brother to yourself...I wouldn't make that kind of thing public..:happy-very:

Big Babooba

Fireplace is done and the home is almost done!

Thanks for asking we'll post you a finished picture.

Hey big you oughta keep those home videos of you and your little brother to yourself...I wouldn't make that kind of thing public..:happy-very:
I threw a lot of things at my little brother, but never a brick. I once threw a vacuum cleaner attachment at him and knocked him off his bicycle. Boy, did I pay for that one!:knockedout:

rod

Retired 22 years
I threw a lot of things at my little brother, but never a brick. I once threw a vacuum cleaner attachment at him and knocked him off his bicycle. Boy, did I pay for that one!:knockedout:

my older brother and I once got into a knife throwing match. (at each other) --------------------------------I still have the scar on my left wrist to remind me of those "innocent" times:wink2:

Big Babooba

my older brother and I once got into a knife throwing match. (at each other) --------------------------------I still have the scar on my left wrist to remind me of those "innocent" times:wink2:
I once "played" darts with a buddy of mine. A moving target was more challenging than a dart board. It was lots of fun and it didn't hurt too bad. If my mother ever found out.......:happy2: