How's That Morale,"Team" Members?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Around my station, they need to start handing-out anti-depressants. Perhaps they can put something into the Kool-Aid to perk the troops up. Nobody is buying the hype any longer. It's taken a long time to reach the bottom, but I think they have accomplished the impossible.

5-Star Awards all around for destroying the Express division!! MT3 is especially deserving of his recognition, because he has been instrumental in driving down morale while simultaneously pushing for even higher productivity.

And the DRA Team? They get the new 10-Star Award, for effing things up beyond the FUBAR stage into a new zone of disaster known as Fred's Black Hole. Congratulations, and BZ!!

vantexan

Around my station, they need to start handing-out anti-depressants. Perhaps they can put something into the Kool-Aid to perk the troops up. Nobody is buying the hype any longer. It's taken a long time to reach the bottom, but I think they have accomplished the impossible.

5-Star Awards all around for destroying the Express division!! MT3 is especially deserving of his recognition, because he has been instrumental in driving down morale while simultaneously pushing for even higher productivity.

And the DRA Team? They get the new 10-Star Award, for effing things up beyond the FUBAR stage into a new zone of disaster known as Fred's Black Hole. Congratulations, and BZ!!

We did get Chick-Filet chicken biscuits this morning. Mgr firing up the grill tomorrow. They had posters listing when station employees were hired in honor of the 40th anniversary. I think we've turned a corner. If they will take on feeding us a meal a day for the rest of our lives I'll consider forgiving all the lies.

whenIgetthere

We did get Chick-Filet chicken biscuits this morning. Mgr firing up the grill tomorrow. They had posters listing when station employees were hired in honor of the 40th anniversary. I think we've turned a corner. If they will take on feeding us a meal a day for the rest of our lives I'll consider forgiving all the lies.

And we all know that ain't gonna happen!