How's That Morale,"Team" Members?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, Apr 15, 2013.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Around my station, they need to start handing-out anti-depressants. Perhaps they can put something into the Kool-Aid to perk the troops up. Nobody is buying the hype any longer. It's taken a long time to reach the bottom, but I think they have accomplished the impossible.

5-Star Awards all around for destroying the Express division!! MT3 is especially deserving of his recognition, because he has been instrumental in driving down morale while simultaneously pushing for even higher productivity.

And the DRA Team? They get the new 10-Star Award, for effing things up beyond the FUBAR stage into a new zone of disaster known as Fred's Black Hole. Congratulations, and BZ!!

2. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

We did get Chick-Filet chicken biscuits this morning. Mgr firing up the grill tomorrow. They had posters listing when station employees were hired in honor of the 40th anniversary. I think we've turned a corner. If they will take on feeding us a meal a day for the rest of our lives I'll consider forgiving all the lies.

3. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

And we all know that ain't gonna happen!

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

They are still going with the BBQ=Productivity equation. This is like saying 2+2= Eleventy Seven.

5. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

In 5 years, there wont be an express. Just guys who've left ground to the job they used to call express.

6. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Where I'm at, morale is in the toilet.
    I wonder why?

7. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Like a log being sucked down a drain pipe...Its BAD.......

8. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Frederick W. Smith

Matthew Thornton III

Crappy upper management

Worthless senior & OPS managers

Clueless engineers