How's the view???........

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
20151013_155658.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was disappointed in the pin, it didn't have a "40" on it. It also didn't have "14K" on the back of it either.

Another guy I drive with started in our old Hub a month before I did. We both got our plaques this morning at the end of the PCM. We were supposed to get them on Founder's Day, but they got lost in the building for a couple of months. I had to raise Cain when I heard they missed his date last month, he was insulted. They had two sheet cakes for us a couple of Fridays ago, but I was off on a scheduled day. I hope they enjoyed it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I was disappointed in the pin, it didn't have a "40" on it. It also didn't have "14K" on the back of it either.

Another guy I drive with started in our old Hub a month before I did. We both got our plaques this morning at the end of the PCM. We were supposed to get them on Founder's Day, but they got lost in the building for a couple of months. I had to raise Cain when I heard they missed his date last month, he was insulted. They had two sheet cakes for us a couple of Fridays ago, but I was off on a scheduled day. I hope they enjoyed it.
Ah, the love they show us long term employees. Congratulations Scratch.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Only 32 years here, and 40 is outta reach..... (Thank God)

'course I didn't start when I was a 17 year old kid.

Heck of a accomplishment Jeff, I mean that. Anyone that can put up with this crap for 40 years is bulletproof.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We do and I think of it often. I feel like I'm too young to retire, though. I'm in good shape and I like to make money. I have learned to ignore the BS and stupidity of the way the company runs, nothing bothers me. I get paid extra to fix mistakes all the time. I look at it like I'm being paid to exercise too. I've been keeping an eye for another career closer to home, I haven't found it yet. I'm not ready for a rocking chair at this point.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We do and I think of it often. I feel like I'm too young to retire, though. I'm in good shape and I like to make money. I have learned to ignore the BS and stupidity of the way the company runs, nothing bothers me. I get paid extra to fix mistakes all the time. I look at it like I'm being paid to exercise too. I've been keeping an eye for another career closer to home, I haven't found it yet. I'm not ready for a rocking chair at this point.
We call it a "recliner" !!