How's the view???........

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Went to some podunk "safari land" down in Natural Bridge, they actually had a camel and a zebra...

X7iik2T.jpg

9SXR1cm.jpg

LVpfLro.jpg

T5Z7DBI.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I was disappointed in the pin, it didn't have a "40" on it. It also didn't have "14K" on the back of it either.

Another guy I drive with started in our old Hub a month before I did. We both got our plaques this morning at the end of the PCM. We were supposed to get them on Founder's Day, but they got lost in the building for a couple of months. I had to raise Cain when I heard they missed his date last month, he was insulted. They had two sheet cakes for us a couple of Fridays ago, but I was off on a scheduled day. I hope they enjoyed it.
If you look closely, the pin will probably say "Hong Kong" or "Taiwan" on it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My Circle of Honor Pin does say "25 Years of Safe Driving" and it has three little chip diamonds on it. The pin for 40 years is just a UPS pin with nothing on it, no thought at all went into it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My Circle of Honor Pin does say "25 Years of Safe Driving" and it has three little chip diamonds on it. The pin for 40 years is just a UPS pin with nothing on it, no thought at all went into it.

I remember somebody saying that if you pried all those little diamond chips out of all the pins you got over a career at UPS, that maybe you could get enough for a case of beer.;)

Cementups

Box Monkey
I may come slap you silly, pal.

(Played 18 on Saturday, and froze my tail off. Still better than sitting home listening to the boss.)

I couldn't get a full stroke on a club to save my life. Or if I did, I would be in a while lot of pain. I can get most of the swing on a softball bat but only in slow motion for demonstration purposes. I full swing would cripple me and have me in tears. For now.