How's the view???........

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
74E421B4-1517-6111-2883A994FA0F4123.png

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Wow, you were really there?? I went to my first NBA game 4 months ago today, 1/30, in Cleveland..Watched my Spurs get beat. OKC-Spurs will be a fantastic series.
Yes I was really there.
Your Spurs are my 2nd favorite team after the Blazers. Tim Duncan is the definition of a class act. Coach Pop also. Hope to see them playing the Blazers in the Western Conference finals!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, you were really there?? I went to my first NBA game 4 months ago today, 1/30, in Cleveland..Watched my Spurs get beat. OKC-Spurs will be a fantastic series.
My first (and only) live NBA game was at Cleveland and they played Buffalo......that really dates it...there is no Buffalo team anymore.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My first (and only) live NBA game was at Cleveland and they played Buffalo......that really dates it...there is no Buffalo team anymore.
Nope...the Buffalo Braves went to San Diego and changed their name to the Clippers...who then moved to Los Angeles and got knocked out of the 2016 NBA Playoffs by my Portland Trail Blazers! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ChrisTheBrown

Yes I was really there.
Your Spurs are my 2nd favorite team after the Blazers. Tim Duncan is the definition of a class act. Coach Pop also. Hope to see them playing the Blazers in the Western Conference finals!
Well said. I can't believe I thought this series with OKC was gonna be that good..This game 1 has been a complete joke. Unreal.