How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes. Have been selling them to a local higher end restaurant for years. Will also dehydrate them and sell them on ebay.
If my route wasn't Lyme disease central, I'd go looking for some. Don't want to pick up a tick anywhere. I'm sure there are a bunch of mushrooms in all the old stand forests on my route. Especially, with all the rain we've had in the last three weeks.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If my route wasn't Lyme disease central, I'd go looking for some. Don't want to pick up a tick anywhere. I'm sure there are a bunch of mushrooms in all the old stand forests on my route. Especially, with all the rain we've had in the last three weeks.
No need to go deep into the woods. I find many morels along driveways I'm walking off. Have seen some homeowners going over them with their lawnmowers and offer to get them out of their way!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No need to go deep into the woods. I find many morels along driveways I'm walking off. Have seen some homeowners going over them with their lawnmowers and offer to get them out of their way!
I'll have to keep my eyes open. I love mushrooms and would love to try them. Have you ever seen this kind? Saw this next to someone's driveway.
image.jpg

JackStraw

You look like you're too close to that sucker. I couldn't get far enough away from one of those things. Can't trust 'em. Reminds me of.....