How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have worked on this same route the last twenty years. Somebody has to do it.
lakespiveysunset.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
image.jpeg

This is at their front door, it's not an opossum, I got no clue what it is. Never mind why it would be at their front door right next to the kids skateboards and flip flops. Seemed to be about 2 feet long mounted on a stump about 5ft off the ground.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You should be off work and back home well before the sun sets this time of year.

I run this large private lake before lunch, so I'm not there at sunset. Especially this time of the year. I do see a lot of other types of nice scenery around it all day though.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My iPhone 6 has an amazing camera that can take panoramic shots. This is a 180 degree view of the Willamette Valley, taken from my package car parked at the highest point on my route, 1400 feet above the valley floor. If you magnify the picture you can scroll from side to side. Mount Jefferson is visible on the left side of the pic just past my mirror arm.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1467493084.547453.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My iPhone 6 has an amazing camera that can take panoramic shots. This is a 180 degree view of the Willamette Valley, taken from my package car parked at the highest point on my route, 1400 feet above the valley floor. If you magnify the picture you can scroll from side to side. Mount Jefferson is visible on the left side of the pic just past my mirror arm.
View attachment 86879

I always "pictured" you as a flip phone kind of guy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you have no guarantees.........you have no say.......they control the horizontal.....they control the vertical.....

Remind us again how many years you put in at UPS?

I will save you the trouble-------zero. You never worked a day here yet feel you have the experience to comment intelligently on UPS hiring/retention practices/procedures.

I guarantee that unless I do something exceedingly stupid that I will have a job for the next 2 years.

trickpony1

I guarantee that unless I do something exceedingly stupid that I will have a job for the next 2 years.

.....and that would be due to what:
Multiple choice:
A) working off the clock
B) your "special" relationship with management
C) run/gun all day (doing the work of two drivers)
D) your "iron fist" rule over other employees
E) management is scared to death of you

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remind us again how many years you put in at UPS?

I will save you the trouble-------zero. You never worked a day here yet feel you have the experience to comment intelligently on UPS hiring/retention practices/procedures.

My comments are about employment in general.......no guarantees....ever !!!!!