Hows the volume today

Our projections are normally fairly close. The problems start when they advance work. We did 4 trailers more than we were supposed to yesterday. It was tough but I'm glad we did as it should even things out for the week.
Maybe at your center. The route beside me was supposed to have 350 pieces 181 stops. It had 430 pieces and 240 stops. That's why our Sup said keep your helper as long as you need to.

McFeely

Huge Member
So today I only worked 6 hours. Too many people on road and not enough volume, we canceled a handful of routes to keep the others busy.

Guess I have to work 6 days to get my hours this week.

It will be fine

Volume fell off a cliff here today. We were slammed yesterday and hardly had anything to do today. My guys were calling me to see if anyone needed help, it's been the opposite for awhile.

STFXG

Hubs were "purged" early to make way for the backed up east coast volume. So you likely ran a good chunk of today's volume yesterday. That's the story here.

McFeely

Huge Member
I did about 18 more stops today on my overflow route than yesterday (83 today, 65 yesterday), so it is getting a little heavier. Was able to eek out 7.5 hours. I didn't help my hours much by cranking out all 72 P2 stops in 3 hours, though.

Purplepackage

I did about 18 more stops today on my overflow route than yesterday (83 today, 65 yesterday), so it is getting a little heavier. Was able to eek out 7.5 hours. I didn't help my hours much by cranking out all 72 P2 stops in 3 hours, though.

The key is to get the overflow route that's between a couple routes who like to dump, really boosts your hours lol

Whenever I'm on overflow I seem to just naturally slow down since I'm really just trying to milk the easy day

McFeely

Huge Member
I'm between 2 routes who generally dump a fair amount, however both of them have pickup routes, so they both have to stay on-road all day regardless. Neither of them want to sit around with their thumbs up their asses on a 3-hour break while they wait for their pickups.

I'm in a dense in-town area that's bound to pick up a decent amount next week. It's 3.5 regular routes during non-peak, but they've built 7 route boundaries for peak for the same area. One of the routes will regularly do 130 stops when it's not peak, and he's had 200+ during peak in prior years.

Purplepackage

I'm between 2 routes who generally dump a fair amount, however both of them have pickup routes, so they both have to stay on-road all day regardless. Neither of them want to sit around with their thumbs up their asses on a 3-hour break while they wait for their pickups.

I'm in a dense in-town area that's bound to pick up a decent amount next week. It's 3.5 regular routes during non-peak, but they've built 7 route boundaries for peak for the same area. One of the routes will regularly do 130 stops when it's not peak, and he's had 200+ during peak in prior years.

I'm overflow for routes that have an hour stem time from the building so even if they leave me 30 stops I get 2 hours of paid driving lol