HR 915

LU710

HR 915 passed the house and is now heading to the Senate. This is the Bill that would move the Federal Express workers out from under the Railway Act and would place them under the National Labor Relations Act. This would level the playing field and would allow us to organize the FDX workers into the union if they so chose.
Everyone needs to call their Senators and tell them how important it is for them to vote for HR 915,

filthpig

HR 915 passed the house and is now heading to the Senate. This is the Bill that would move the Federal Express workers out from under the Railway Act and would place them under the National Labor Relations Act. This would level the playing field and would allow us to organize the FDX workers into the union if they so chose.
Everyone needs to call their Senators and tell them how important it is for them to vote for HR 915,
I'm in TN and both are Rep. I voted for both of them and do not expect them to support this at all.

chopstic

Any updates on this... I tried googling the subject, but Im not very literate with this legal jargon. When is it the senate expecting to vote on the issue?

LU710

I'm not sure when the Senate will vote on this Bill but it is very important to the TEAMSTERS, UPS and FDX employee's that everyone's Senator votes in favor of this bill.
Here is a link to the sub section of the bill that effects us.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/friend?c111:3:./temp/~c111JskUcf:e328614: