Hr/ Hiring Question--Driver Helper

DTucker0818

Look at my princess
I went on an interview the end of October and went back for orientation on the 3rd. I was told "we will call you to schedule you w/ a driver in your area" by the way this is for a driver's helper position. I have not heard anything as of yet but I am receiving mail form "Teamsters" and information on my health care plane, ect.

What in the world is going on, lol. And trying to find a HR number is a joke.

evilleace

Drivers helper is seasonal so why are you getting healthcare info.? Also they probably haven't called you because volume is down and drivers are laid off so until they are all back and all the inside employees who signed up to help have been used. Also go to the center and talk to a supervisor and see what they say. Good Luck

dc_sniper9130

Tailgunner
I went on an interview the end of October and went back for orientation on the 3rd. I was told "we will call you to schedule you w/ a driver in your area" by the way this is for a driver's helper position. I have not heard anything as of yet but I am receiving mail form "Teamsters" and information on my health care plane, ect.

What in the world is going on, lol. And trying to find a HR number is a joke.

It's not the season for driver helpers yet. They proabaly won't call you until the first week of December, but they just want to have thier ducks in a row ahead of time. But, if you're recieving mail from the union, you definitely have the job.

did driver helper last year, and have done orientation already this year for the job. Last year we started with a driver after thanksgiving, and this year it looks to be the same. I think we did orientation Nov 13 this year