HR management approval for hire.

SFBayUPSer

I am a natural born US Citizen. Im not to sure WHAT the hold up was, but I was processed today after heading down to the HR office.

I start Sunday!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am a natural born US Citizen. Im not to sure WHAT the hold up was, but I was processed today after heading down to the HR office. I start Sunday!

I find it curious that the computer JUST HAPPENED to work when you made a personal visit to his office. Your persistence will serve you well whether you are here for a year or you make this your career. Good luck.

SFBayUPSer

Upstate, I found it something.....curious... Im not sure I would put it that way but something was for sure a little odd.

Bottom line, im SUPER excited that this last month of persistance has paid off and I finally have a start date.

chev

Nightcrawler
I am a natural born US Citizen. Im not to sure WHAT the hold up was, but I was processed today after heading down to the HR office.

I start Sunday!
Congrats to you SFBayUPSer. :wink2:
Hang in there during the first few weeks . The ride might be rough at first but it is worth it.

SFBayUPSer

Like I said, Im ready for the work. Bring it on. I'll be looking to pick up shifts or whatever I can to show I mean business. Im diving in head first. Im going to try my hardest to make this my career.

:)