HR web addres

ianianian

I recently started working at FedEx Ground and I got a paper with a website address for HR and whatnot, but it doesn't work.

I was wondering if anybody knew if the site was changed or anything.

Also they mentioned something about a site for education loans and employee discounts, but the page it takes you to doesn't seem right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevinmevin

The HR Website is currently offline according to a notice I saw this morning at my hub. Just wait a while. That is the correct address and can also be accessed at home.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
It seems to me that that addy is missing the www. after the http://

so, I added it in but, it still doesn't work.

FXG

I work for FedEx Ground in Alaska. The HRWEB1 website has been down for about a MONTH now. It's ridiculous. Every time I need to get on in (and I remember to) it's always down. In fact, I got married last year, and needed to get on hrweb1 to change my marital status from single to married, and I still haven't been able to. I've worked with FXG for 4 years now, and this is the first time it's been down for a LONG time. Just keep bugging your manager about it and they might complain to Pittsburgh about it.

asdeskmichael

It still appears to be down.. Has anyone heard anything else about it? I am trying to go to the HR Website, but it doesn't appear to be working. Is anyone aware of a new HR Website?

-Michael

I work for FedEx Ground in Alaska. The HRWEB1 website has been down for about a MONTH now. It's ridiculous. Every time I need to get on in (and I remember to) it's always down. In fact, I got married last year, and needed to get on hrweb1 to change my marital status from single to married, and I still haven't been able to. I've worked with FXG for 4 years now, and this is the first time it's been down for a LONG time. Just keep bugging your manager about it and they might complain to Pittsburgh about it.