HR Website

Not sure what Fedex group you're with, but the Ground internal HR website has been down for some weeks now.

I've used the above site given to me by HR to look for jobs in place of hrweb1.ground.fedex.com, which has been out of order lately. Not sure if the new website enables you to look at paystubs or change W-2 info. Good luck.

Kevinmevin

fredly: You can look up your check in PRISM usually by Wednesday afternoon of that week. Keyword "Checks" amazingly enough.

We were told at my hub that the outside company that does the HR system/payroll had some sort of mishap/breach and that is why its down

they gave us a new link to get our paychecks

http://paperlesspay.talx.com/fedexground

just curious what does PRISM stand for?? Ive heard that term before but as a handler i doubt we have access to it.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
just curious what does PRISM stand for?? Ive heard that term before but as a handler i doubt we have access to it.

I'm no expert and I don't know what the actual acronym stands for but, basically it's the Express internal intranet. If you're at ground, you'll never, ever, see it.

Damon77

Express: You can access your Check every Wed morning via the IMS screen 1: Once logged in Type Checks then your employee number.

The wife likes it when she know ahead of time how much I'm worth to her that week ;)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Express: You can access your Check every Wed morning via the IMS screen 1: Once logged in Type Checks then your employee number.

The wife likes it when she know ahead of time how much I'm worth to her that week ;)

Awesome.
Then, by weds., I'll know EXACTLY how much under 40 hrs. I made. :wink2:

jbey

Greetings

I am trying to get some information
in the New York (Brooklyn) area for
employment relocation
I cannot seem to access the FEDEX ground
employee website.
Is it still temporarily out of service???:sad-little:

Please advice

GoodGrief

I'm no expert and I don't know what the actual acronym stands for but, basically it's the Express internal intranet. If you're at ground, you'll never, ever, see it.

PRISM is not intranet. PRISM is still on the mainframe (old green screens). Not all FedEx opcos are under the PRISM systems. Express, Services, Corporate and a couple more. Ground is not. The only way to get to PRISM is to be inside FedEx firewall. PRISM is not an acronym for anything. It's called that because it acts like an umbrella for all internal HR systems.

Necropostophiliac

Wow why did you bump a thread that has been dead for a year? lol

That is great!!!! I love to do that myself!
It makes me dance!!!
smith1-1.gif