Hub address

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Gory, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Gory

Gory New Member

A few years ago I worked in the Anaheim hub as a package handler and am now looking to relocate to Fargo, ND to be closer to my relatives. I'm planning on applying for a package handling job at the hub there, but have been unable to find the address. I'd like to get an apartment near by and it would be nice to know where it is located. Can anyone help?
  2. sano

sano New Member

I cant help with the address, however, you may be able to find it by searching the real estate record for the county. Sometimes it is under UPS and sometimes United Parcel Service. You can then look the address up on Google maps, aerial view to see if it is a UPS building or company owned vacant land.
  3. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Don't know if this is the "hub" you are asking about or just one center, but I found it on Google Earth.

3901 12th Ave N
    Fargo, ND 58102
  4. mattwtrs

mattwtrs Retired Senior Member

You can also go to and look up a location to ship pkgs from in Fargo!
  5. mattwtrs

mattwtrs Retired Senior Member

Gory, I did it for you! The phone # was the nationwide 800#
    3901 N 12TH AVE NW
    FARGO, ND 58102
  6. CFLBrown

CFLBrown New Member

Ouch, moving from Southern CA to Fargo, ND. Have fun with that climate change. Good thing my family is stil a phone call away, just as close as I need them. :)
  7. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Detroit Lakes has a small center. That would be my choice if moving to the Fargo area....

8. Gory

Gory New Member

Thanks a lot for the help, I'm a bit overwhelmed by how quickly and how many people responded. Thanks again.
  9. rod

rod retired and happy

The wind always blows in Fargo. There isn't anything to stop it except one barbed wire fence at the city limits- and half of it fell down years ago.:happy2: Ya- you betcha. (there are some great stripper bars there tho)
  10. IDoLessWorkThanMost

IDoLessWorkThanMost New Member

IF the customer counter is located ON SITE of the hub, that is the address, but there are counters that are not so cluse to near the hub, too!