Hub at Louisville, KY, Reward Offered...

Just to say the package arrived this morning. Looks like the label was ripped off at some point - otherwise contents are fine. One happy UPS customer! Thanks all for your help.

Ms Spoken

I would like to see Gadget receive his reward for finding this lost package. He went out of his way to help this customer that has offered an reward. I know its our JOB but, I'm sure gadget could use a little extra in his pocket. It is no different than us UPS drivers taking x-gifts and not reporting them. JMO

I would like to see Gadget receive his reward for finding this lost package. He went out of his way to help this customer that has offered an reward. I know its our JOB but, I'm sure gadget could use a little extra in his pocket. It is no different than us UPS drivers taking x-gifts and not reporting them. JMO

Sure, Gadget - if you would like to contact me directly if you would like the reward that was offered it's yours if you want it.

James.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A financial reward for doing your job is inappropriate IMO but perhaps the customer could send a gift certificate to a local restaurant or, at the very least, a complimentary call to the toll free followed up with a letter to Gadget's supervisor should suffice. Gadget most certainly went above and beyond and put the word Service back in UPS and I am certain that he would have done the same whether or not a reward was being offered.

Gadget

No gift required! James, if you feel the need, donate to a local charity and post the details here. I know you (James) work in a hospital, I'm sure there are plenty of worthy causes available.

Most UPSers provide extra service to the customers every day. You guys are the troops in the trenches. Go out today and show the customers why we're the best.

Just consider me the SWAT team for the Brown Cafe crowd.:peaceful:

No gift required! James, if you feel the need, donate to a local charity and post the details here. I know you (James) work in a hospital, I'm sure there are plenty of worthy causes available.

Most UPSers provide extra service to the customers every day. You guys are the troops in the trenches. Go out today and show the customers why we're the best.

Just consider me the SWAT team for the Brown Cafe crowd.:peaceful:
WTG Gadget.

helenofcalifornia

We got a SWAT team?? Could you come to my center and take care of a few problems?

Gadget, excellent job, makes me proud to work for UPS again in this instance with your dogged determination to find the package. As a driver, we are not given the luxury of dwelling on a problem to it's conclusion most times. You did Jim Casey proud!!