huge account

sealbasher

UPS Canada just signed up Fed X grounds biggest Canadian account,ive been trying to get this volume for 13 years ,this will be good for UPS and most of the pkgs go to USA,and international, so have a smile cuase this is good day for UPS and a bad day for Fed X ground.Their head office is my pick up lol.

metrophillyslub

UPS Canada just signed up Fed X grounds biggest Canadian account,ive been trying to get this volume for 13 years ,this will be good for UPS and most of the pkgs go to USA,and international, so have a smile cuase this is good day for UPS and a bad day for Fed X ground.Their head office is my pick up lol.
Seal, how many pieces will you get a day from there? What kind of business are they?

Big Babooba

Comda Calanders
We all might have a calender from them and not know it. After all, who looks for the printer's name when they receive it? My question is what are the themes of their calenders? Are they puppies, kittens, horses etc, or are they the type that would make it difficult for the average male to peek ahead to next month's photo?:happy-very:

P

pickup

This is great. But my question is that is now end of march. Who needs a calendar at this point? Based on the product, it looks like they will add a lot of volume in the peak period. I get the impression they added the pens to their line very recently.

P

pickup

LOL..the Mayans ruled!!

In reference to my "I love you man", I am really into the 2012 phenomenon.

I didn't go looking for it, but references to 2012 keep dropping into my lap and I love it. What's interesting is that the mayans refer to some kind of alignment with the galactic center that they refer to as a dark rift, or something along those lines. Years ago, mayan translators were thinking they were talking about a black hole. Just 12 years ago, if you suggested to any astronomers that the center of this galaxy was a black hole, they would have laughed. Now, it is commonly accepted knowledge in the astronomical community that every galaxy has its center a black hole.

By the way, against doctor's orders, I went to go see "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage. I love a happy ending.