Huge Victories From the Largest Local in Kentucky,..

Spongebob1

They will spin it somehow. I hear Fred's thinking about getting all his teeth pulled because he's really nervous about people talking about his breath.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
image.jpeg

Spongebob1

What,... No Congradulations to the hard working members of the largest local in Ky???

The Hof suck.butts on here would rather see failure than success from Z,

You officers are part of the problem, time for you to be voted out!!

Inthegame

What,... No Congradulations to the hard working members of the largest local in Ky???

The Hof suck.butts on here would rather see failure than success from Z,

You officers are part of the problem, time for you to be voted out!!
It's "congratulations". So Yes if indeed he did get these groups into CSPF, GOOD JOB. Did they choose the hybrid model of participation?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
They will spin it somehow. I hear Fred's thinking about getting all his teeth pulled because he's really nervous about people talking about his breath.
Have you ever met the man?

I feel sad for you that with all the crappola that H has pulled, you have to make stuff up against FZ, because apparently you don't have anything REAL to attack him on.

Doesn't that tell you who should be our next GP?

I think it does.

Spongebob1

Touché,..... You got me,

I was in a hurry, no glasses on, should of stopped and took the time to check it, But in a hurry,..
Next time I'll proof read it,

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Touché,..... You got me,

I was in a hurry, no glasses on, should of stopped and took the time to check it, But in a hurry,..
Next time I'll proof read it,

That's the 2nd time, you've made that excuse.

Remember, when you said the same thing.... to me ?

Are these groups now participants of CSPF?

"No doubt the NLRB decisions will strengthen the union's bargaining position."

"While these decisions are of great significance in the fight to restore what our members lost during the Voith debacle, it should be noted that this is not necessarily the end of the line. As they have done previously, Voith can appeal NLRB’s decision."

http://www.teamsters89.com/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=551120

Kudos, for Local 89 taking on that fight.

But, it begs the question;

Are members of that Local, willing to pay more in dues ?

For all of these "wins"....?

The money has to come from somewhere. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Have you ever met the man?

I feel sad for you that with all the crappola that H has pulled, you have to make stuff up against FZ, because apparently you don't have anything REAL to attack him on.

Doesn't that tell you who should be our next GP?

I think it does.
I've met them all son.
The last time I saw Fred we were in an elevator. And yea I could smell his obnoxious breath. It almost would have been better if he farted in that elevator. Dudes got some halitosis problems.

Spongebob1

I've met them all son.
The last time I saw Fred we were in an elevator. And yea I could smell his obnoxious breath. It almost would have been better if he farted in that elevator. Dudes got some halitosis problems.

It's not bad breath I smell,.....it's you, no one wants to hurt your feelings,....but,...

image.png