Human Capital

That's right MrFedEx. You give-em sum of dat ole time religion. Way,way back, when Fred and Jim even had their own sales routes. And couriers.... Well, they were people too. Now weeee just company assets suck-en on big sour lemons.

Ohhh Lordy.

Let me ask ya sumting.

When are you gonna bring up that Labor Union thing you are always pushing?

huh? What? I cccan't hear you.

I got an eye-dee-err. Afterwards, during pizza and beer, you hand out union cards to dem der techies.

And after that...watch the expression on the big cheese's face.

he'll be saying " cheezes Christ, why did I invite this company ass.......

vantexan

That's right MrFedEx. You give-em sum of dat ole time religion. Way,way back, when Fred and Jim even had their own sales routes. And couriers.... Well, they were people too. Now weeee just company assets suck-en on big sour lemons.

Ohhh Lordy.

Let me ask ya sumting.

I got an eye-dee-err. Afterwards, during pizza and beer, you hand out union cards to dem der techies.

OMG Dano and FEDEX4LIFE had a love child!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Ohhh Lordy.

Let me ask ya sumting.

They don't need a union Mr. Bojangles, because their employer treats them with respect and pays them well. I doubt if they'd care if I passed out union cards. Nobody would be interested...and they know it.

Let me ask you a question MrFedEx. Why do you use a copyrighted image of a FedEx airplane without written permission from legal? You say that management acts "above the law" yet, you, yourself, are acting with the same behavior as the group you admonish in disparaging remarks by violating federal copyright laws.

DontThrowPackages

I do too. Being a hispanic female, but have learned to laugh. Love Howard Stern, when a PR calls in he has the Roosters crowing in the background. It crack me up...lol....Because its so true....
When i was in High School a friend, who's parents are from Monterey MX, got so mad at he Mom for buying a pet chicken to walk the front yard. "Porque lo quieres Pinche Gallena? No somos mojados!!" lolol. Too funny. Laugh my a*s off.

Doc Sorting Dude

Speaking behind a screen with your voice disguised? What is this some kind of Federal witness protection program? or an interview with Stone Phillips perhaps?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!An hourly employee from one major company meets a big cheese of another major company. After a mere 10 minutes, the big cheese is so dazzled by him that he is invited to address a "large meeting" of the organization and educate them about how to treat employees. That's hilariously unbelievably ridiculous on its own, but why stop there when you can deliver this speech from behind a screen with something to disguise the voice?This is the nonsense that Snopes is full of. If anyone is gullible enough to believe this, wow.
Mr. FedEx, don't forget to tell 'em that Memphis sends out ass kissing shills like 59 Dano to infiltrate forums such as this and it's proven to be nothing but a joke.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let me ask you a question MrFedEx. Why do you use a copyrighted image of a FedEx airplane without written permission from legal? You say that management acts "above the law" yet, you, yourself, are acting with the same behavior as the group you admonish in disparaging remarks by violating federal copyright laws.

Get a life. If they wanted me to stop using it, they'd have lawyers all over it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mr. FedEx, don't forget to tell 'em that Memphis sends out ass kissing shills like 59 Dano to infiltrate forums such as this and it's proven to be nothing but a joke.

I don't know what they plan on asking. It sounds pretty informal, which makes sense, because it's an informal place. People bring their dogs, wear flip-flops, whatever they want to do is OK with the company. Oh, and free food, drinks, and game tables and other amusements all over the place. Wish I was a tech geek.

Last edited:

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

You mean you don't own a plane with your name on it?