Huntsman Calling It A Day

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sat in the pews for 20 years! That's indoctrination !!!

Yes, but Reverend wrights rants on a sunday didnt start until AFTER the IRAQ war in 2003. His anger at america began with the useless war in IRAQ, a sentiment shared by 80% of americans who wanted us out of that country.

Get your facts straight.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, but Reverend wrights rants on a sunday didnt start until AFTER the IRAQ war in 2003. His anger at america began with the useless war in IRAQ, a sentiment shared by 80% of americans who wanted us out of that country.

Get your facts straight.
Peace.

What facts do you have of what was in Wright's heart?

over9five

Staff member

Get your facts straight.

Peace.
WRONG! 80% of Americans wanted to kill that maroon screaming "gosh darn America!"

While the Obamas cheered him on....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sat in the pews for 20 years! That's indoctrination !!!

If your point is that OBAMA sat in wrights pews for 20 years and that was indoctrination, wouldnt and couldnt the same be said for Romney practicing a religion that hated blacks and considered them "CURSED" for 50 plus years? Isnt that indoctrination as well?

Or, will you have an excuse for that one?

Also, in a recent post, you said you had faith in " one nation under god" and "in god we trust", and you also said this was a christian nation, but then you say you will support Mitt Romney for the presidency if nominated and he doesnt believe in GOD as YOU know it, the bible or the teachings of the bible. He has stated such on many occassions. He has said he has a devout faith in HIS religion, and that religion is the book of mormon which according to Joseph Smith, supercedes the bible.

How do you reconcile your beliefs that you stated and those of a mormon who doesnt believe as you do?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."How do you reconcile your beliefs that you stated and those of a mormon who doesnt believe as you do?.........." TOS

Separation of church and state , that you are always crowing about!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
..."How do you reconcile your beliefs that you stated and those of a mormon who doesnt believe as you do?.........." TOS

Separation of church and state , that you are always crowing about!!!!

So let me see if I have the hypocrisy straight. You used the terms, "one NATION under God" and "In GOD we Trust" and "we are a christian NATION" and now you want to say you are for separation between church and state?

You used the word NATION twice and used the word "WE" as in the people of the country or NATION, and now when asked about reconciling your thoughts against a mormon candidate who doesnt believe as YOU do, you comback with separation of church and state?

Blab on!

Peace.

menotyou

bella amicizia
So let me see if I have the hypocrisy straight. You used the terms, "one NATION under God" and "In GOD we Trust" and "we are a christian NATION" and now you want to say you are for separation between church and state?

You used the word NATION twice and used the word "WE" as in the people of the country or NATION, and now when asked about reconciling your thoughts against a mormon candidate who doesnt believe as YOU do, you comback with separation of church and state?

Blab on!

Peace.
Hey, More. If I am wrong, please let me know. I read the quoted passage and then the TOS post.
Weren't you talking about what TOS is always crowing about? That's what it sounded like to me.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Blab on!

Peace.
Time and governmental action separates all those things you mention. You take them out of chronological context. Things change over the years when the bitches like Madelyn are born and grow up to express their hate. People in power bend over to address that chirping , battery operated fire alarm.

We used to pray in school and it was perfectly OK. The rules changed, we adjust whether we like it or not.
If you lived through part of history, you'd know there wasn't always a separation of C. & S. As evidenced by all the plaques of the 10 Commendments that had to be removed from courts and gov't offices all over the country.

I didn't 'coin' the phrases, "One nation under God" or "in God we trust" but I believe it wholeheartedly. Don't be surprised if the country reverts back to where it was.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Time and governmental action separates all those things you mention. You take them out of chronological context. Things change over the years when the bitches like Madelyn are born and grow up to express their hate. People in power bend over to address that chirping , battery operated fire alarm.

We used to pray in school and it was perfectly OK. The rules changed, we adjust whether we like it or not.
If you lived through part of history, you'd know there wasn't always a separation of C. & S. As evidenced by all the plaques of the 10 Commendments that had to be removed from courts and gov't offices all over the country.

I didn't 'coin' the phrases, "One nation under God" or "in God we trust" but I believe it wholeheartedly. Don't be surprised if the country reverts back to where it was.

Revert back to prayer in schools? Revert to a christian nation? Really?

With a mormon president??

YOU ARE ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH!

Peace.