Hurt on job - Future not too bright (Non-Support Discussion)

Indecisi0n

This is why I hate waiting behind the car as traffic zooms by waiting to cross the street. I use the drivers door and wait on the steps if the package isn't too large.

First thing I thought of was "the driver was probably on his phone".

TheScratchKid

Just because it's a serious matter, does not mean some humor cannot be interjected in the thread.

It's a horrible story, that's true. He'll sue everybody involved and monetarily he'll probably be set.

They've made great advances in technology, so who's to say that a prosthetic limb would not allow him to return to driving? I'm not saying I think he will, just saying that it's not completely unlikely.
Yeah I think he would rather have his legs than to "be set"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And I might add, people may come here and search for news, about this horrific accident, who never came to browncafe before. When you post, make sure what you post, if something like this ever happened to you or yours, is something you would like to read. We cannot shelter people but we can be compassionate. As the fight will go on longer than we will discuss it.
And if anyone would like their posts removed as "time and Place" Please report it. Thanks June

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I couldn't imagine the physical and mental anguish our brother is going to go through for the rest of his life. I really hope the driver of the other vehicle was telling the truth, not texting or something of that sorts.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Why does this thread have "non-support" discussion? I don't see the point in a creating a thread that doesn't contribute to the well wishes of someone who will be permanently marred by the actions of another. What else is there to discuss if you don't want to support what has happened to this guy and his family?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Why does this thread have "non-support" discussion? I don't see the point in a creating a thread that doesn't contribute to the well wishes of someone who will be permanently marred by the actions of another. What else is there to discuss if you don't want to support what has happened to this guy and his family?
The original thread had everyone's support comments. Then a member started getting belligerent and creating havoc so posts were moved. It is very confusing I agree. This thread should be deleted and the original
should be only one people should be allowed to post there support. I'm shure every driver and part time worker for that matter , feels for this man and hopes for his recovery.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The original thread had everyone's support comments. Then a member started getting belligerent and creating havoc so posts were moved. It is very confusing I agree. This thread should be deleted and the origins should be only one people should be allowed to post there support. I'm shure every driver and part time worker for that matter , feels for this man and hopes for his recovery.
"When you don't have anything good to say, don't say it" line has never rang truer than in this tread. If you want to discuss UPS training, lack there of, proper parking, ect on these issues, start one that doesn't involve using a driver that is freshly hurt. We shouldn't be using him as an example when we don't have the full story yet on what happened.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
From what I see all supportive people go to the other thread. Comments not supportive or with other views go to the this thread. Hey mine got moved too. No big deal.

Last edited by a moderator: