husband having an affair with management

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I suggest you pack your things up and leave the house. If you got kids, go get a divorce and take him for child support. Try and get alimony to. I am going to guess this will end on its own in due time. If you really want to get him fired you could try ups human resources. Not sure how you would get a hold of that. If you really want to screw him over call is place of work one night or during the day and talk to the center manager.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
While I was away on business trip he had her in our house. You'd be mad as hell too.
And you are totally within your rights to be mad as hell. I would be too. That's the ultimate slap in the face for him to bring her to your house, but you have to stop and look at the big picture. Being vindictive never ends well for all involved, especially if you have kids. Take the high road.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I suggest you pack your things up and leave the house. If you got kids, go get a divorce and take him for child support. Try and get alimony to. I am going to guess this will end on its own in due time. If you really want to get him fired you could try ups human resources. Not sure how you would get a hold of that. If you really want to screw him over call is place of work one night or during the day and talk to the center manager.
Hey genius....how is the guy supposed to pay child support if his soon to be ex reports this alleged affair and he gets fired?

trickpony1

Any bets this thread surpasses the 9,086 posts that a thread discussing "change with integrity" has amassed?

EDIT: 9,086 views
317 posts

My bad.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Hey genius....how is the guy supposed to pay child support if his soon to be ex reports this alleged affair and he gets fired?

I am just answering her question. She wanted to know how to report her husband. I don't even know if she has kids. Maybe she don't need his support.

Jkloc420

The driver will not get fired for having an affair, unless it was done on the clock. The management person, very possible, if they supervised the driver.

My guess she wants to get the girl fired. I would almost guess this guy has done it before. Just guesses though.