husband having an affair with management

trickpony1

Is someone in the Ivory Towers in Atlanta on the phone with the Chantilly center by now? BOOM!

"hey....we read on BrownCafe that......"

Last edited:

Gear

Parts on Order
Divorce him and take half of everything. Keep UPS out of it, that way you can continue to take the money he worked for. Besides he wont be fired, he'll just get high 5s all day for banging the blonde sup.

Dont go to war with the shock and awe tactic. This give your enemy the chance to lay low and regroup over time.
Play chess and and crush your enemy.

Be smart and think about what you really want to do. One thing us UPSers love is our money. You could take as much as possible all at once. It will hurt but some overtime at work and months/years go by, he'll stuff his mattress full of cash again. Like nothing ever happened. Take his money over time, he'll never forget that.

Get a lawyer, you'll get the last laugh.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Yes. The fact that she was in our house multiple times is very hard to forgive and accept. Thanks for the decent advice.

As previously stated once you get through the shock. You have to think what works best for you and your family. I haven't been working for UPS long enough to know what happens in these matters.

But as a woman you have to look out for yourself and children if any. The bringing her to the house is what puts it over the top for me. He doesn't deserve you. If he wants to work it out you have to call the shots and have a backbone don't make it easy for him.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
As previously stated once you get through the shock. You have to think what works best for you and your family. I haven't been working for UPS long enough to know what happens in these matters.

But as a woman you have to look out for yourself and children if any. The bringing her to the house is what puts it over the top for me. He doesn't deserve you. If he wants to work it out you have to call the shots and have a backbone don't make it easy for him.

I can tell you what will happen. She will take him back and he will do it again.

tacken

What state you in ? Here in Cali its half. Step back and take what is owed to you. Half his pay half his pension. And I am sure his new girl friend will leave him soon enough. Isn't there some code of ethics about this happing between management and employee?