Husband hired at FedEx exp

My Husband was recently considered to be hired at FedEx exp. As a pt courier About 20 mins away from our house. He currently has a 2nd job as overnight stock at target in the area..will it be a problem working both jobs? The times don't cross each other paths by the way

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Husband was recently considered to be hired at FedEx exp. As a pt courier About 20 mins away from our house. He currently has a 2nd job as overnight stock at target in the area..will it be a problem working both jobs? The times don't cross each other paths by the way

Not as long as he doesn't work over a total of 60 hours between both jobs.

barnyard

KTM rider
If he ever gets into an accident where the DOT would be involved, they will look at his hours of service, including other jobs. He has to have a 10 hour break every day to be legal.

fedex_rtd

Last thing management wants to hear is your hours at your other job. If he tells them, then they have to do their jobs, otherwise they can pretend it never happened.

Last thing management wants to hear is your hours at your other job. If he tells them, then they have to do their jobs, otherwise they can pretend it never happened.
True...that's any company...they think hey ur only working for us and no one else...but this economy sucks so I'll make sure he keeps quiet about the other one and he gets ample amount of rest between each so he will be just fine

STFXG

The company doesn't want to know. If he hides it the company won't be held liable and they can turn on him for violating service hours. If he ever got in an accident he could be personally sued as well if he is in violation.

He will be okay ins not within the 10 hr gap..he will be okay.. And if a co worker do see him then so what he not within the 10 hr gap...I'm pretty sure other pplz at fed ex have second jobs if they pt.