hypothetical question

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was really trying to be nice but you are crossing over in to "mind your own business" territory.

Just a little word to the wise, Dave.

Maybe you shouldn't post so many details of your personal life here.

You've posted your full name, you've posted pictures of yourself several time, we all know your son's name, your daughter's name and your granddaughter's name. For crying out loud, you use her picture as your avatar.

Anybody who cared could probably find out your address and phone number in less than ten minutes. Do you realize that?

Pull back a little and lighten up a lot. Life will be easier. And there won't be as much of your business for us to mind.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How about they just put the plans on the Super Bowl. We have a national vote for which team we want to risk it on and boom! Instant savior or failure, but at least it would be solved.

upschuck

I'd rather they bargained a better contract. Ups is making a whole lot of dough these days and spends it on this that and the other. Time to take care of employees soon or it is gonna crumble.
I have mixed feelings on this, why should they pay because someone else mismanaged billions of dollars?