I <3 Peak

alwaysoverallowed

12/1 ran EAM's then came in to a blown out 800 (475 pieces 195 stops w/helper) in a city. 2 hrs over, 13.5 altogether. Cleared 1200 with the work from Black Friday. This will be my best peak pay ever(been drving 4 helping 3 b/friend). I <3 peak. Anyone else stickin' it to'em when they can't do the same or will forget come 1/1?

DS

Fenderbender
12/1 ran EAM's then came in to a blown out 800 (475 pieces 195 stops w/helper) in a city. 2 hrs over, 13.5 altogether. Cleared 1200 with the work from Black Friday. This will be my best peak pay ever(been drving 4 helping 3 b/friend). I <3 peak. Anyone else stickin' it to'em when they can't do the same or will forget come 1/1?

Could someone translate this for me?

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
something along the lines of Im new and dont have a family to get home to right now, so ill take all the overtime they want to throw at me and make some money,

or something like that

Returntosender

driver did EAMs at the start. Went back to the hub was assigned a p800 car with 495pcs at 195 stops. Did 13.5 hours that day. Deliverd 1200pcs that day. driver helped 3 other drivers that day with left over black Friday. I>3 helpers. I am greater than 3 helpers that day.poster is x military

rod

Retired 22 years
I finally figured out that I <B peak = I love peak.. <B is a sideways heart. Damm I'm slow at this new code stuff. :-)

I still haven't figured out what (4 helping 3 b/friend) means.

Returntosender

Revision. Driver did EAM's at the start. Went back to the hub was assinged a p800 car with 495 pcs at 195 stops in city with helper. Went back to the HUB got in into a P1200 car with left over black friday volume delivered that. Did 13.5 hours that day. "Been driver 4 helping 3 b/friend. That day Driver drove 4 cars, helped 3 drivers, with "Black Friday volume B/friend."

castor915

Working 7 days a week right now... between 65-70 hours a week. I guess the great thing about working at a hub rather than a center u got 4 sorts during peak u have 5
pre-load, sunrise, day, twilight, night