I <3 Peak

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by alwaysoverallowed, Dec 2, 2010.

1. alwaysoverallowed

alwaysoverallowed Active Member

12/1 ran EAM's then came in to a blown out 800 (475 pieces 195 stops w/helper) in a city. 2 hrs over, 13.5 altogether. Cleared 1200 with the work from Black Friday. This will be my best peak pay ever(been drving 4 helping 3 b/f). I <3 peak. Anyone else stickin' it to'em when they can't do the same or will forget come 1/1?
  2. DS

DS Fenderbender

Could someone translate this for me?
  3. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

something along the lines of Im new and dont have a family to get home to right now, so ill take all the overtime they want to throw at me and make some money,

or something like that
  4. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

driver did EAMs at the start. Went back to the hub was assigned a p800 car with 495pcs at 195 stops. Did 13.5 hours that day. Deliverd 1200pcs that day. driver helped 3 other drivers that day with left over black Friday. I>3 helpers. I am greater than 3 helpers that day.poster is x military
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I am ex-military and have no clue what he was babbling about.
  6. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  7. over9five

over9five Hillary for prison 2016 Staff Member

8. rod

rod retired and happy

I finally figured out that I <B peak = I love peak.. <B is a sideways heart. Damm I'm slow at this new code stuff. :-)

I still haven't figured out what (4 helping 3 b/f) means.
  9. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Yesterday I drove one single NDA air , 3+ hours round-trip, 1+ hour OT. :)
  10. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

Revision. Driver did EAM's at the start. Went back to the hub was assinged a p800 car with 495 pcs at 195 stops in city with helper. Went back to the HUB got in into a P1200 car with left over black friday volume delivered that. Did 13.5 hours that day. "Been driver 4 helping 3 b/f. That day Driver drove 4 cars, helped 3 drivers, with "Black Friday volume B/F."
  11. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

Been driver 4 helping 3 b/f.

Thought he said (for helping 3 best friends)
  12. over9five

over9five Hillary for prison 2016 Staff Member

Me too.
  13. hypocrisy

hypocrisy Banned

Yeah you blue falcons from the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" army just won't understand.
  14. danlin

danlin Member

15. 959Nanook

959Nanook Member

I have been driving for four years and I helped for 3 years before that.
  16. castor915

castor915 New Member

Working 7 days a week right now... between 65-70 hours a week. I guess the great thing about working at a hub rather than a center u got 4 sorts during peak u have 5
    pre-load, sunrise, day, twilight, night