i am best package handler there is

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by FedexGangsta, Jun 21, 2013.

1. FedexGangsta

FedexGangsta New Member

unload a whole truck of 110+ lbs wheelchairs myself, by the time I'm done with my shift my guns are so pumped it's not even funny, the vascularity in my forearms is just crazy, I know the chick that works down the belt is admirin, bet she wants some of this.
    seriously though I'm lightning speed, scan boom not scannable throw that sucka to the side, boom boom throw them bats on boom boom throw them smalls on boom boom throw them bigs on, boom boom throw them unscannables on boom baby boom im a champ I do everything with precision.

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

IamFedEx.com has a spot...just for you. They'll be especially pumped about your guns.

3. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Oh, I like gangsta. Breathe some fresh air in this place. Welcome to BC. What Fedex opco are you at? Ground?

Lasted edited by : Jun 22, 2013
  4. FedexGangsta

FedexGangsta New Member

thats whats up, you know it, best place my feet can be da ground.
    this job is badass homie, gettin paid to workout? sheeeet son, i was gonna get a YMCA membership neways, and they give me some red laser thing go on my wrist? feel like terminator or somethin dawg! :happy-very:

5. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

However that laser feels, welcome bro. Be easy brother.

6. FedexGangsta

FedexGangsta New Member

thanks my :censored2: but easy aint my way, i go out hard, gona show the rest of these mo :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:as how we handle some packages da fedex way, im a champ aint givin nuttin but 100%

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Don't you guys at Ground drug test or pre-screen before hiring?

8. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

Congratulations!!! FYI.....the guy next to you did 1/3 of the work and got paid the same. He thanks you for carrying his load.

9. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!! Work SMART not HARD....

10. fedupped

fedupped Member

Note to SR mgrs...new sales rap..."..and you get a free workout!!!"

11. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

‚ÄčTHAT was funny and right on time!

12. I like your gangster style. You should star in a rap video with fedex management. MT3 could become MT cubed.

13. There would be no hiring pool if such a practice existed.

14. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Be careful noobie. I've seen plenty of go getters like you get hurt on the job and then be permantly disabled. FedEx won't be there for you when that happens. They will find another to take your place and never give you or your pain a second thought.

15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

A lot of people don't realize this until it happens to them. As soon as you stop free-basing the Kool-Aid, things get a lot more clear.

16. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

I don't believe that package handlers are subject to a drug screen during the application process, or at least I was not when I was hired. I did have to submit to a physical and a drug screen when I was promoted, though.

I don't miss being a package handler at all. Such a thankless crappy job.

17. UpstateNYUPSer

I was being sarcastic.

18. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

My bad. I have a difficult time reading sarcasm over a text medium. :(

19. UpstateNYUPSer

Would increasing the font size to text large help?

20. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Yes.