I am going to retire from the brown cafe

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You cant quit, you are one of us.
Why the heck would you. Take a break, regroup. Dont know what happened, come back soon.

Buddybrown

Who cares! Anyone who make a formal announcement that they are going to retire from a website is too ego driven to matter. God bless! Spend almost two years here making friends and shooting the **** and now you're gone. What a waste of time for the others that cared about what you said and now somehow you decided that didn't matter anymore. May you find peace!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Who cares! Anyone who make a formal announcement that they are going to retire from a website is too ego driven to matter. God bless! Spend almost two years here making friends and shooting the **** and now you're gone. What a waste of time for the others that cared about what you said and now somehow you decided that didn't matter anymore. May you find peace!

Meh, I just enjoy seeing what others people perspectives are on random stuff. I don't take the internet seriously in anything. Some folks act totally different in real life vs behind the screen so I take it as is. Who they are in real life, while interesting to see and get to know, doesn't shine through all the way in chars and one liners on a job related forum.
Yeah I just brought it down to real life.

brown bomber

brown bomber
UM....ahh....I know 407.........he used to run my route as a cover driver......I wouldn't question his resolve.......if he wishes to leave this forum, so be it..........if he wishes to return, don't be surprised

dillweed

Hate to see you leave, 407. You've given lots of good advice. But do what you must and you'll be welcomed back if and when you return.