I Am Grateful To The Head Honchos In Atlanta

A

anonymous6

the top brass has to be pretty sharp. not only keeping the co in the black but huge profits to boot.

we're still in a recession ( regardless what the fed says ) and 95% of the people in our hub are working full time still.

it's good to know we have some pretty smart people in charge to weather this storm.

OP

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
the top brass has to be pretty sharp. not only keeping the co in the black but huge profits to boot.

we're still in a recession ( regardless what the fed says ) and 95% of the people in our hub are working full time still.

it's good to know we have some pretty smart people in charge to weather this storm.

Just think how much money they would could make if we worried about getting things like the DOL and not having drivers play leapfog on their routes.

Thankfully the brains in ATL. know what really matters SPORH, telling me to be safe friday morning as I head out for yet another 50 plus hour week.

The best one this week is being tired does not lead to injurys or accidents.

Yep thank god the people in the ATL are smarter then me.

OP

Last edited by a moderator:

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

OP

You have lost your damn mind!!

OP
Are you smoking crack?????

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm grateful also, they've made decisions that have made me more money now then ever. Keep those ideas coming down the line, I'll keep implementing them as instructed.

Omega man

I'm grateful also, they've made decisions that have made me more money now then ever. Keep those ideas coming down the line, I'll keep implementing them as instructed.

Wake up. They are making those obscene profits by disregarding our contract and managing by threats, harassment, and intimidation. It is shameful the way this company is currently run. Upper management should not be commended. The ends never justify the means.

OP
I am greatful to God that this place hasn't imploded with the direction that this company is in.

goetface

the same dull knives who developed "duck,cover, hold position, wait for word of mouth from management", yea if something goes down Im going to do that so that their chance of liability is low for death or injury, so that if you RUN or try to save yourself they can say you broke protocol. :censored2: THAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Whats the stock price? 62? Im not a stock person, but that doesnt sound real good to me.

a man MUCH wiser than me once said "Buy Low and Sell High." i view this current drop in the stock market as an absolute once in a lifetime chance to make some serious money in the future.I have increased my 401K and UPS stock withholding by 15% ,and am trying to figure out if i can afford increasing my withholdings by 25%. i hope the price drops even further!!!!

A

anonymous6

a man MUCH wiser than me once said "Buy Low and Sell High." i view this current drop in the stock market as an absolute once in a lifetime chance to make some serious money in the future.I have increased my 401K and UPS stock withholding by 15% ,and am trying to figure out if i can afford increasing my withholdings by 25%. i hope the price drops even further!!!!

dollar cost averaging is the ticket i have been using for 20 years. everything maxed out on 401k and IRA's.
don't put too much into any one stock. I adher to John Bogles philosophy of using index funds.

even though I am not at peer 80 we ( wife and i ) could retire quite comfortably right now using these methods.

use the seeing habits in your financial planning.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
dollar cost averaging is the ticket i have been using for 20 years. everything maxed out on 401k and IRA's.
don't put too much into any one stock. I adher to John Bogles philosophy of using index funds.

even though I am not at peer 80 we ( wife and i ) could retire quite comfortably right now using these methods.

use the seeing habits in your financial planning.
excellent advice,thank you! I appreciate any and all adice in learning how to make my money work for ME. I employ one strategy of investing with my income,and a different one with my wife's income. The diversity has worked to our advantage,and i wish you and yours good luck with your investments

rod

Retired 22 years
excellent advice,thank you! I appreciate any and all adice in learning how to make my money work for ME. I employ one strategy of investing with my income,and a different one with my wife's income. The diversity has worked to our advantage,and i wish you and yours good luck with your investments

Your best bet for investing now probably would be to bury your money in a coffee can in the backyard. Nothing seems to escape the downward spiral of the economy. There once was a notion that you couldn't lose investing in real estate but that has been proven wrong. At the moment precious metals seem to be the way to go but who knows when that bubble will burst. I truly believe that none of the so called "experts" know what is around the corner. If it gets any worse I might have to put the wife back to work:happy2: